Calling all "judges" for the annual DG County Fair! Vote for your favorites here!

I Oopsed, and I'm Sorry

Gulfport, MS(Zone 8a)

I have sent out a few rooted cuttings of what i thought were versicolor pink....they arent. I just found out that they are insignis pink.
it wasnt until i started looking at the photos and reading descriptions that i put it together, unfortunately i didnt do it prior to offering the cuttings.
i know how important it is to traders to trade accurately named plants.
If i sent a cutting to you, and its not acceptable, please email me to let me know. i want to make it right...lord knows i dont want to be labeled as a bad trader.
Jen

Newberry, FL(Zone 8B)

MsJen, there is a lot of confusion about the brugs names, the first 5 i received were not what i was told. (not from you). would love to see yours and glory's bet i would learn something.

Gulfport, MS(Zone 8a)

I'm secretly waiting for gloria to go on vacation lol

Crestview, FL(Zone 7b)

Removed by member request

FSH, TX

MsJen,
Ecuador pink? Or Versicolor pink? Insignis pink is a better seed setter in my oppinion...in fact I have a few seedpods forming on my Insignis pink right now....For what its worth...I have a versicolor that was sold to me as an aurea from a very well known nursery...I haven't even brought it up to them though....Accidents happen as they say.

This message was edited Wednesday, Aug 8th 7:38 PM

Biloxi, MS(Zone 8b)

Vacation..who's going on vacation? :)

Crestview, FL(Zone 7b)

Newnan, GA(Zone 8a)

LOL!!!! you're so sneaky!!

Gulfport, MS(Zone 8a)

oops, were busted Mz, lol

Biloxi, MS(Zone 8b)

MzM and MsJen
While y'all are over here how about doing some weeding, cut the grass, clean the pond, restain the Gazebo and clean out the greenhouse. LOL

Gulfport, MS(Zone 8a)

lol, okay

Crestview, FL(Zone 7b)

Post a Reply to this Thread

You cannot post until you , sign up and subscribe. to post.