Photo by Melody
It's time now to VOTE in our 14th annual photo contest! Voting ends November 7, so be sure to cast your votes for your favorites in each category here. Good luck to all contestants!

Brugmansias: What is a Brug?????

Communities > Forums > Brugmansias
bookmark
Forum: BrugmansiasReplies: 7, Views: 140
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
Nanairish
Roy, UT

August 9, 2001
2:19 PM

Post #10400

Oh I am really going to sound dumb, but here goes. WHAT IS A BRUG? I have never heard of them but the pictures are beautiful. Please give me some info. Are they able to grow in a Zone 5? TIA Nanairish
Nanairish
Roy, UT

August 9, 2001
9:48 PM

Post #108160

Happy_Toes, thank you for the site. It looks like I will be spending some time there. I must go and hunt some of these plants down this weekend. Do you think I could get one now and put it in a container and keep it in the house for the winter. I must go to the site and read up on them. I have never heard of this plant. I have just found Daves Garden site and I am having a ball. Thank you so much, Nanairish
MzMunchken
Crestview, FL
(Zone 7b)

August 9, 2001
11:02 PM

Post #108207

Removed by member request
Nanairish
Roy, UT

August 10, 2001
1:39 PM

Post #108484

Oh my heck, They are beautiful. I never knew there was anything like that out there. Where have I been all my life. My DIL works at a local nursery and I have to ask her if she knows anything about them. Yes,Yes I will keep watching to see when I will beable to get a cutting. Don't any of you guys go any where. I just found Daves Garden and then found the thread BRUGS. I thought now what in the heck is this. Whooooo, boy did I find something. I am now off to read up on them. Thank you for the info. Talk to you later. Nana

irish
Saint Petersburg, FL
(Zone 9b)

August 10, 2001
3:06 PM

Post #108534

know the feeling :)

You cannot post until you register, login and subscribe.

Other Brugmansias Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
it you take cuttings from a blooming plant.. arlene 52 Dec 21, 2010 12:39 PM
Great Brugmansia hybrids fast Brugmansia 24 Jul 8, 2013 12:49 AM
How Many Other Canadian Brug Lovers Are Here? Ladybug 30 Aug 7, 2010 8:24 PM
Labeled Parts - 2nd try poppysue 15 Jan 8, 2010 2:19 PM
parentage monika 80 Nov 14, 2011 6:36 AM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America