Hard to believe how time has flown, but the16th DG annual photo contest has begun! Find the details here. Best wishes to all the entrants!!!

What is a Brug?????

Roy, UT

Oh I am really going to sound dumb, but here goes. WHAT IS A BRUG? I have never heard of them but the pictures are beautiful. Please give me some info. Are they able to grow in a Zone 5? TIA Nanairish

Roy, UT

Happy_Toes, thank you for the site. It looks like I will be spending some time there. I must go and hunt some of these plants down this weekend. Do you think I could get one now and put it in a container and keep it in the house for the winter. I must go to the site and read up on them. I have never heard of this plant. I have just found Daves Garden site and I am having a ball. Thank you so much, Nanairish

Crestview, FL(Zone 7b)

Removed by member request

Roy, UT

Oh my heck, They are beautiful. I never knew there was anything like that out there. Where have I been all my life. My DIL works at a local nursery and I have to ask her if she knows anything about them. Yes,Yes I will keep watching to see when I will beable to get a cutting. Don't any of you guys go any where. I just found Daves Garden and then found the thread BRUGS. I thought now what in the heck is this. Whooooo, boy did I find something. I am now off to read up on them. Thank you for the info. Talk to you later. Nana

Saint Petersburg, FL(Zone 9b)

know the feeling :)

Post a Reply to this Thread

You cannot post until you , sign up and subscribe. to post.