Photo by Melody
Are you ready? It's time for our 14th annual photo contest! Enter your best pictures of the year, for a chance to win a calendar and annual subscription here. Hurry! Deadline for entries is October 21.

Cut Flowers and Floral Design: Floral Design 'Workshop'

Communities > Forums > Cut Flowers and Floral Design
bookmark
Forum: Cut Flowers and Floral DesignReplies: 81, Views: 578
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
terriculture
london England
United Kingdom

August 26, 2007
2:53 AM

Post #3900678

Sookey asked what a collar was...I made a collar with plant material.

Ivy, Russian vine, morning glory,jasmine and many other climbers are suitable to use.

This one was made using Ivy stems, you will need more than you think!

This message was edited Aug 31, 2007 1:27 AM

Thumbnail by terriculture
Click the image for an enlarged view.

terriculture
london England
United Kingdom

August 26, 2007
2:56 AM

Post #3900680

Remove all the leaves

terriculture
london England
United Kingdom

August 26, 2007
3:00 AM

Post #3900691

Make a circle by twisting and folding the stems around, you can use wire if you need to secure the stems.

terriculture
london England
United Kingdom

August 26, 2007
3:07 AM

Post #3900708

I added some Raffia fill it out and for decoration. 4 wires were wrapped around the collar and joined in the centre,
this provides a handle to hold while you arrange the flower's into the collar.

terriculture
london England
United Kingdom

August 26, 2007
3:10 AM

Post #3900716

Hand tie with collar!

PrairieGirlZ5
Thornton, IL

September 4, 2007
2:39 PM

Post #3935729

that is lovely!
sookey66
Hubbard, OH

September 6, 2007
12:29 AM

Post #3941831

Now I found the right thread, thanks Terri. Gotta try one...
terriculture
london England
United Kingdom

September 6, 2007
9:25 AM

Post #3942909

Thanks PrairieGirl! Thanks for popping in.
Sookey, so glad you found it!
terriculture
london England
United Kingdom

September 7, 2007
2:58 AM

Post #3946050

A wreath I made.

terriculture
london England
United Kingdom

September 7, 2007
3:02 AM

Post #3946067

Wreath using chrysanthemums alstomeria, roses and conifer

karmaplace
New Orleans, LA
(Zone 8b)

September 7, 2007
3:00 PM

Post #3947336

Both are beautiful wreaths. I absolutely LOVE the variety of greens you have in the first wreath. The peach roses are gorgeous. I like the softness of the 2nd wreath. The conifer makes a delicate looking backdrop. Pretty pretty pretty! I want one for my front door!!!
terriculture
london England
United Kingdom

September 7, 2007
9:15 PM

Post #3948466

I found that bunch of exotic flowers in a supermarket, but haven't seen any since. It was a Cape bouquet from South Africa. The roses are a beautiful colour I agree!

The most important part of making the wreath is putting the greenary in first, the inner layer is put in all

the same direction, then the outer layer goes in the opposite direction.
hickoryglenfarm
Taylorsville, KY

September 11, 2007
1:29 PM

Post #3962113

I'm new here, and totally Wow'd by some of the gorgeous arrangements. Do you guys have any hints for someone on how best to go about learning the art of flower arranging? Specific books, techniques, et? thanks in advance!
karmaplace
New Orleans, LA
(Zone 8b)

September 11, 2007
3:00 PM

Post #3962452

Welcome HGF,

Depends on what level of arranging you want to do. When I first graduated from college, I decided I wanted a career in floristry...so I found the best way to learn was apprenticing at a flowershop. I stayed there a little over a year wrapping plants and making rose and hospital arrangements. I learned a hierarchy existed, i.e., newbies never had a chance to do wedding flowers or party flowers or anything extremely creative. So I quit and am just arranging for fun. If you want a career in it, then my recommendation is to learn at a flowershop. If you'd like to arrange for fun, there are lots of books out there. I'm not sure which books are best. Maybe Terri can help. I'm no expert, but I learned a few things at the shop I can help you with. Don't be shy to ask questions! This is a great thread for learning...being called "workshop".

I also made a flower topiary thread here, if you'd like to visit. I know I'm putting a plug in for myself. :P http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/759660/

This message was edited Sep 11, 2007 10:04 AM
terriculture
london England
United Kingdom

September 11, 2007
8:50 PM

Post #3963678

Hello HGF, and welcome !

Jane Packer has some good books, I like her simple instructions and her designs.
Floral magazines are good to see what the latest trends are, I get 'The flower arranger' and 'wedding flowers' also
'Flora' International.

Stick around here and join in with our themes, even if you don't have the floral mechanics (floral foam) etc,
Vases and baskets are great . We just love to see any flower arrangements here! We have threads to show your vases and containers, you can suggest themes, some are in the suggestion box. We even have a cafe where you can just hang out!

karmaplace
New Orleans, LA
(Zone 8b)

September 11, 2007
11:19 PM

Post #3964117

Hi everyone! I just put together a little "tutorial" using the last of my gerber daisies. I used a technique "gessiegail" had suggested at one point on this forum. I can't remember where she posted it. It involved taping the top of a square vase in a grid-like fashion to create 9 openings. You will need 9 gerber daisies or your choice of flowers, some foliage (not sure what it's called) like pittosporum, and a length of ribbon.

Thumbnail by karmaplace

karmaplace
New Orleans, LA
(Zone 8b)

September 11, 2007

Post #3964119

Variegated greens cut into the length of a spoon. You can leave it longer or cut it shorter depending on the height of your vase.

Thumbnail by karmaplace

karmaplace
New Orleans, LA
(Zone 8b)

September 11, 2007

Post #3964120

Place a cutting into each designated slot. Add more if you like it to look fuller. As you can see, they are not placed perfectly in position.

Thumbnail by karmaplace

karmaplace
New Orleans, LA
(Zone 8b)

September 11, 2007

Post #3964121

Then place a gerbera daisy or your choice of flowers on top of the greens. Finish off by wrapping ribbon around the vase. You can tie a knot or bow in the front if you like a little more detail to it. I'm more of a plain Jane.

This message was edited Sep 11, 2007 10:24 PM

Thumbnail by karmaplace

karmaplace
New Orleans, LA
(Zone 8b)

September 11, 2007

Post #3964122

I finished it off by using a few blades of bear grass: one end of the grass in one slot and the tips in another slot. I had taken off the ribbon before I decided to add the grass and was too tired to put it back on. You get the picture though, right? If none of this makes sense, please let me know. I don't mind answering any questions.

Thumbnail by karmaplace

terriculture
london England
United Kingdom

September 11, 2007
11:46 PM

Post #3964212

Hey Karma, thats a really good idea! I haven't seen anything like that before, and it would work with all kinds of flowers too. thanks very much, I just got to get 9 flowers now!!!
It's a fab table centre and could be used for lots of different occasions. It is absolutely beautiful, well done and thanks
so much. I hope people will try this one. Thats 2 arrngements I have agreed to do now!
terriculture
london England
United Kingdom

September 11, 2007
11:58 PM

Post #3964238

Karma, I forgot to ask, is there any foam in the vase?
sookey66
Hubbard, OH

September 12, 2007
12:22 AM

Post #3964315

Karma, thanks for the good tutorial; it helps a lot.
Is that just plain old scotch tape or floral tape?
karmaplace
New Orleans, LA
(Zone 8b)

September 12, 2007
12:32 AM

Post #3964361

Terri, no foam in the vase. The tape is the only thing keeping the gerbers standing straight!

Sookey, yes, that's just plain tape. The tape I used wasn't completely translucent, but if you used clear tape, I bet it won't even show on the sides.

Stay tuned tomorrow for a very very very very easy arrangement I found in a Martha Stewart magazine using a household item I think everyone should have.
terriculture
london England
United Kingdom

September 12, 2007
12:34 AM

Post #3964377

Thats just teasing, not telling us what it is, how can I go to sleep now???
karmaplace
New Orleans, LA
(Zone 8b)

September 12, 2007
12:35 AM

Post #3964381

Terri, since you're trying my arrangement, I will try your collar...hopefully by the weekend.
karmaplace
New Orleans, LA
(Zone 8b)

September 12, 2007
12:37 AM

Post #3964385

Oh terri, we posted at the same time. i had a note from dg in bright read reminding me to read the new post. Never happened before. Terri, have some warm milk and go to bed!!!!! SNAP
terriculture
london England
United Kingdom

September 12, 2007
12:39 AM

Post #3964392

Now you are trying to distract me! whats the household item?. I might not have one!
sookey66
Hubbard, OH

September 12, 2007
12:41 AM

Post #3964401

what is SNAP?
karmaplace
New Orleans, LA
(Zone 8b)

September 12, 2007
12:46 AM

Post #3964423

I understood it to be right now as in snap of the fingers??? Unless it's an acronym for something...I have no clue.

Terri, you'll find out tomorrow. Hahahaha
terriculture
london England
United Kingdom

September 12, 2007
12:46 AM

Post #3964425

Over here it means when you do or say something the same as someone else.
Karma and I posted at the same time and said practically the same thing.! On the other thread when we were wishing you a good day out tomorrow.
terriculture
london England
United Kingdom

September 12, 2007
12:48 AM

Post #3964447

Oh my goodness, it happened again with the red writing! SNAP
karmaplace
New Orleans, LA
(Zone 8b)

September 12, 2007
12:49 AM

Post #3964453

Oops...I used SNAP wrong. Good thing you asked Sookey. Americans...
sookey66
Hubbard, OH

September 12, 2007
12:50 AM

Post #3964463

thanks so much and enjoying the "double talk" but gotta go now, night to all.
karmaplace
New Orleans, LA
(Zone 8b)

September 12, 2007
12:51 AM

Post #3964464

We used to say JINX over here when we said the same thing at the same time! I haven't used it for quite some time now.
karmaplace
New Orleans, LA
(Zone 8b)

September 12, 2007
8:35 PM

Post #3967539

Finally I have a minute. The household item is...

Thumbnail by karmaplace

karmaplace
New Orleans, LA
(Zone 8b)

September 12, 2007
8:38 PM

Post #3967555

...a toothbrush holder!!! Same length zinnia and spiky flower in each hole and the 5 th zinnia in one of the holes but placement is more towards the middle. Martha Stewart used alstromerias, which gave a much fuller look, but I didn't have any around the house.

Thumbnail by karmaplace

terriculture
london England
United Kingdom

September 14, 2007
12:26 AM

Post #3972425

That's a good idea! I think you have a good shape with the little bouquet, lovely Karma.
What is the small yellow flower called? All these good ideas of yours are great, something else to try, thankyou.

You could use decorative wire in the top of any shape container to hold flowers too.
terriculture
london England
United Kingdom

September 14, 2007
12:50 AM

Post #3972534

I'm doing the 9 flower arrangement first, then I will have a go at this one. You are keeping me busy, thanks!
karmaplace
New Orleans, LA
(Zone 8b)

September 14, 2007
2:37 PM

Post #3974354

Thanks! Looking forward to seeing your versions.
pupilpropogtr
Birmingham, AL
(Zone 7b)

September 14, 2007
7:14 PM

Post #3975348

OK, Karma. Here is a sampling of the pots. She has many more to give me. I think I will attempt the 9 square with the square vase. Any ideas are welcome. Start small, as I only know how to put a single rose in a vase. lol.

Thumbnail by pupilpropogtr

karmaplace
New Orleans, LA
(Zone 8b)

September 14, 2007
8:46 PM

Post #3975635

Very nice collection pupil. Yes, try the 9 square.

Disclaimer: The information provided below is intended for non-professional purposes only. It is not written in stone and may vary from person to person depending on his/her style. Suggestions given should not be taken against the advice of a professional florist. Have fun at your own risk. LOL!

Okay, starting small...love the cobalt blue bottles. Good size for a double "budvase". Can you try 2 flowers in it? Bright yellow roses or daisies would look pretty against the blue. In general, larger flowers should go at the base (makes a good focal point) and smaller ones like rose buds should be taller. Also for a container of that size, you don't want to use a flower that is too big like a sunflower.

Here's an example. I used a baby bottle for lack of container. Notice the tall greenery is about 1.5 times the height of the vase? That's sort of a general guide for beginners. I hope that was helpful. By no means am I an expert at this, so if it's not your taste, then you don't have to make exactly like that. I'll understand!

Thumbnail by karmaplace

pupilpropogtr
Birmingham, AL
(Zone 7b)

September 15, 2007
1:00 AM

Post #3976451

Karma, right up my alley. I love simplicity. I am dying for ya'll to start the paralell show. And guess what, we have had RAIN for two days. I didn't know I had this in the front yard, but there is a yellow rose bush about to burst with blooms. Now, when do I cut the larger more mature one and what do it use to extend the life of the flower? See, very novice, didn't even know we had a rose bush in the front yard until today. I found 4 more and several flowers.

Back to what I like. I ordered for my mother, on Mother's Day, a Susan B. Komen arrangement. She is a three year survivor. It was almost like a glass block, tinted pink. It had 4 pink tulips laying carelessly in it. It was beautiful. I love the new arrangements I see in short cubes and circles. Bunches of flowers in monocromatic colors. I also like contrast, of course in complimentary colors. I can't use purple and gold, because that reminds me of our high school and I would feel like I was decorating for the prom. What are some other complimentary colors. I love oranges and autumn colors. I love vivid and bright. And I love a wildflower look. Just a few of the things I love. LOL.

The coleus are sooo easy to root. They are the reason I started gardening. A neighbor gave me a cutting and over the last two months, I have given away 5 plants from it. It will soon be time to overwinter. As they are babies I just received from my wonderful girls in coleus, they are to young to cut. But come spring I should have oodles of them. I would gladly send some to you. Here is a pic of a few I have received.

These are babies, so they will get much larger.

pupilpropogtr
Birmingham, AL
(Zone 7b)

September 15, 2007
1:01 AM

Post #3976456

Closer look.

pupilpropogtr
Birmingham, AL
(Zone 7b)

September 15, 2007
1:03 AM

Post #3976465

playing around with my camera. I think they would actually glow like this under black lights.

pupilpropogtr
Birmingham, AL
(Zone 7b)

September 15, 2007
1:06 AM

Post #3976470

Oops, wrong one.

gessiegail
Taft, TX
(Zone 9a)

September 15, 2007
2:21 AM

Post #3976696

Love to come look at these threads...I well remember a rehearsal dinner I went to many years ago...they had taken the tape like you did into 9 sections and used a white rose in each square...so nice...
karmaplace
New Orleans, LA
(Zone 8b)

September 15, 2007
11:05 AM

Post #3977341

gessiegail, thanks for the idea. I bet the roses were beautiful. Will do one for you at some point with roses, but how were they able to hide the tape? Were they large open roses?
karmaplace
New Orleans, LA
(Zone 8b)

September 15, 2007
12:04 PM

Post #3977427

Pupil, if you don't have an open rose and rose bud at the same time, just cut whatever roses are prettiest. To increase vase life, do so in the morning or evening when it's not terribly sunny or hot. Cut it as low as possible so you can have more stem to work with and submerge in water as soon as possible. Cut with a slant to produce more surface area for hydration. They also have flower preserve (those little packs that come with bought flowers) you can add to the water. I usually don't add any, but I do change out the water when it gets a little cloudy...almost every other day...but if you can, everyday would be ideal. Roses in general do not last very long. About a week or less. If you cut them when they're open buds, you may get longer vase life. Really tight buds may never open for you, and "very" open roses will fall apart in your vase within a day or so.

I like all the colors and styles you've described. Other complimentary colors can be: pink, purple, lavendar; cream, peach, yellow, and blue for "POP"; orange, red, yellow; for autumns: red, yellow, orange, amber, brown, etc. Different combination of colors can give entirely different effects. And you can't go wrong with monochromatics!

Thanks for the generous offer, but come spring/summer I can probably get coleus for a good price in those little pots. Coleus is so colorful, I wonder if it will last in a vase of water? It would make wonderful foliage for the flowers. Nice pics...thanks.
pupilpropogtr
Birmingham, AL
(Zone 7b)

September 15, 2007
9:45 PM

Post #3978978

Thanks Karma, Great info and ideas. I will do an experiment with the coleus and let you know.

Traci
terriculture
london England
United Kingdom

September 15, 2007
11:13 PM

Post #3979265

Sorry to say but coleus is not very good when cut ,I wouldn't recommend it for arrangements. They wilt very quickly,nice for the garden or houseplant potted arrangements.
terriculture
london England
United Kingdom

October 6, 2007
3:24 PM

Post #4054520

Watch this space I think I may have my 9 flower arrangement coming soon!
terriculture
london England
United Kingdom

October 6, 2007
3:42 PM

Post #4054577

My 9 flower arrangement, using red roses, rafia and a wooden container. I don't know if this will work but here goes!

karmaplace
New Orleans, LA
(Zone 8b)

October 6, 2007
8:31 PM

Post #4055239

That is too too cool. Love it terri. One of my favorite combos is red with variegated leaves. Nice that you also incorporated the raffia into your arrangement. Very pretty...thanks for sharing.
veeja3
Renton, WA
(Zone 7a)

October 16, 2007
2:18 AM

Post #4087644

I have found that going to floral school, puts you in the designer group at a shop, I did that and I do the weddings, funerals and b days
terriculture
london England
United Kingdom

October 18, 2007
7:42 PM

Post #4097844

Thanks Karma, finally I have got my laptop back, Hurray! It arrived this morning thank goodness.
This is another view of my arrangement, glad to be back with you.

karmaplace
New Orleans, LA
(Zone 8b)

October 18, 2007
7:45 PM

Post #4097860

Terri, I'm so excited to see you again. What have you been up to?!?!
terriculture
london England
United Kingdom

October 18, 2007
9:22 PM

Post #4098187

Hi Karma, it's great to be back, I have just been getting on with work, half term next week already! The weeks pass
quickly when you work in fun classes like, mosaics, enamelling, pottery,creative stitching, and the craft workshop.
I have really missed you though.
This is a little basket arrangement I made.
Using floral foam, pot tape,plastic tray, which was placed inside the basket.

terriculture
london England
United Kingdom

October 18, 2007
9:24 PM

Post #4098197

basket with floral foam and container

terriculture
london England
United Kingdom

October 18, 2007
9:27 PM

Post #4098209

varigated foliage and gladioli

terriculture
london England
United Kingdom

October 18, 2007
9:32 PM

Post #4098219

more foliage and roses

pupilpropogtr
Birmingham, AL
(Zone 7b)

October 19, 2007
3:23 AM

Post #4099633

You make it look so easy. The roses, are they cut to size and then stuck into the foam? How did you get the foliage at the top to stay up?

Thanks,
Traci
karmaplace
New Orleans, LA
(Zone 8b)

October 19, 2007
3:32 AM

Post #4099687

Could it be longer pieces of foliage? Thanks for showing, Terri. I'm bad with baskets. . . this helps a lot!
terriculture
london England
United Kingdom

October 19, 2007
8:33 PM

Post #4101764

Yes Traci, you cut the roses to the height you want them in the arrangement.
As Karma said, I cut longer stems of the foliage to fill in the gaps.
I find in some ways baskets are harder to do than using other types of containers, your arrangement has to 'fit' within
the basket, although these rules are not always important to me!.

Roses cut at a slant to fit into foam easier...

terriculture
london England
United Kingdom

October 19, 2007
8:36 PM

Post #4101770

remove all leaves and allow the roses a good drink before use!

karmaplace
New Orleans, LA
(Zone 8b)

October 21, 2007
3:11 AM

Post #4106077

Thanks for taking the time to show us Terri.
PerennialGirl
Winnipeg, MB
(Zone 4a)

October 21, 2007
6:46 AM

Post #4106423

I'm so glad I found this forum! Never realized it even existed! Awesome arrangements!
:) Donna
terriculture
london England
United Kingdom

October 21, 2007
3:34 PM

Post #4107081

Hi Karma, I know YOU know these things, I was just trying to be helpful for the beginners amongst us!

Hello Donna, I'm, SO glad you found this forum too! hope you become a regular here, we need you.
Do you make any flower arrangements? we have lots of themes going on or you can start a new one!
Have you visited our flowerpot cafe'? we give you a free cocktail and flowers! everyone is welcome at our cyber cafe' open 24hrs!
PerennialGirl
Winnipeg, MB
(Zone 4a)

October 21, 2007
4:48 PM

Post #4107244

Thanks! I did a quick flower arrangement for my daughter's boyfriend's Mother for her birthday from things that were still blooming in the garden.

Thumbnail by PerennialGirl

karmaplace
New Orleans, LA
(Zone 8b)

October 21, 2007
6:45 PM

Post #4107532

Welcome PG! By the looks of your arrangement, you are a perennial girl. Pretty! I'm planning a perennial cut flower garden for the spring. I received some sea holly seeds in a trade and am glad to see it in your arrangement. It looks nice with your sea lavender. Are those canna leaves? Do you have a tropical garden as well? That's very nice of you make a bouquet for your dd's bf's mother. Thanks for sharing the pretty arrangement with us.
terriculture
london England
United Kingdom

October 21, 2007
7:09 PM

Post #4107604

Thanks Donna for joining in with your arrangement. It looks beautiful with all your garden flowers. I can tell you have an established garden with all those perennials. Hope to see some more from you! It was a lovely birthday present to give .

Are they bird of paradise leaves or Canna?
PerennialGirl
Winnipeg, MB
(Zone 4a)

October 21, 2007
7:16 PM

Post #4107636

Thanks, Karma! Yes as you can see I am into perennials. Here is the link to what my basement looks like trying to overwinter my vines and tropicals:
http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/773689/
PerennialGirl
Winnipeg, MB
(Zone 4a)

October 21, 2007
7:17 PM

Post #4107639

You're both correct that they are canna leaves. I wish I had bird of paradise but it's to big for me to overwinter.
PerennialGirl
Winnipeg, MB
(Zone 4a)

October 21, 2007
7:18 PM

Post #4107642

Also meant to say thank you Terri!
karmaplace
New Orleans, LA
(Zone 8b)

October 22, 2007
8:07 PM

Post #4111465

Wow, PG, you've got it all set up! It looks pretty stuffed in there. We are 75 degrees down here, and I'm not even sure what to do with my tropicals yet. Have you looked into getting the dwarf birds of paradise?
PerennialGirl
Winnipeg, MB
(Zone 4a)

October 25, 2007
3:13 AM

Post #4120891

Thanks, Karma! No I haven't. Never seen any here
karmaplace
New Orleans, LA
(Zone 8b)

October 25, 2007
8:10 PM

Post #4122994

Most of the ones here that I've seen are dwarf ones. I have a big bird of paradise, but it has only two leaves so far. Bought it for $6 at a moving sale.
lgksgarden
Carol Stream, IL
(Zone 5a)

January 14, 2008
5:45 PM

Post #4400902

WOW! I love this site. Just joined Dave's Garden this weekend. I had no idea what was here. Hickoryglenfarm asked about learning about floral arranging. I'm taking classes at my local community college in their Horticulture Dept. and Continuing Ed program. I've learned a lot and will take more this spring. Cost is reasonable and you get the instruction and materials. At the holidays, I made a door swag (plus 3 more for family), 2 floral arrangements in class (plus 10 more for family) and a boxwood tip Christmas tree that is still fresh. Your ideas in this forum are wonderful! I'll be trying them myself. Thanks, everyone! Linda
karmaplace
New Orleans, LA
(Zone 8b)

January 14, 2008
8:38 PM

Post #4401664

Hi Linda! I don't have any formal (school) training, but learned a lot while I was working in the floral shop. Will you show us your christmas swags/arrangements? We would love to see them. You'll find more of us hiding in the flowerpot cafe. Come join us! http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/804140/
terriculture
london England
United Kingdom

January 14, 2008
9:35 PM

Post #4401904

Hello Linda!
Welcome to cut flower's, glad you found us.
We would love to see any arrangements you have made!
lgksgarden
Carol Stream, IL
(Zone 5a)

January 15, 2008
4:30 AM

Post #4403973

Thanks for the welcome. Another class I'm going to be taking is how to use a digital camera and upload pictures. Once I do this, I'll be glad to share any arrangements I make. If the boxwood Christmas tree is still good, I'll get a shot of that, too. I'll check out your chats in the Flowerpot Cafe, too. Thanks.
karmaplace
New Orleans, LA
(Zone 8b)

January 15, 2008
1:49 PM

Post #4404776

Can't wait to see your pics Linda!

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Cut Flowers and Floral Design Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Welcome to the Cut Flowers and Floral Design Forum dave 40 Apr 24, 2008 2:40 PM
Starting us off Wvdaisy 36 Apr 24, 2007 9:24 PM
My Tropical displays. celt33040 8 Apr 23, 2007 12:26 PM
Articles and tips about processing cut flowers.... gemini_sage 23 Aug 7, 2012 4:11 AM
Vases Lenjo 83 Jul 31, 2008 2:11 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America