Photo by Melody
Guess what time it is? It's time for the DG County Fair! Now in it's sixth year, enter your blue-ribbon photos or mouth-watering recipes for a chance to win a gift subscription! Click here here to get all the details, dates and entry rules.

Article: Preserving the Bounty, a Summary of Food Preservation (Part 2): yucca seeds

Communities > Forums > Article: Preserving the Bounty, a Summary of Food Preservation (Part 2)
bookmark
Forum: Article: Preserving the Bounty, a Summary of Food Preservation (Part 2)Replies: 1, Views: 17
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
gunca
Victoria, TX

September 1, 2007
12:29 AM

Post #3923657

Any pointers in propagating Yucca seeds. I have some seeds that I got from a Yucca plant and want to propagate. How long does it take to germinate, do seeds need scarification and any particular season to propagate? I'm in Zone 9.
JaxFlaGardener
Jacksonville, FL
(Zone 8b)

September 3, 2007
10:12 AM

Post #3930839

Hi, gunca. You might try posting your question in the DG Propagation Forum:

http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/f/propagation/all/

or perhaps the Cacti and Succulents Forum. I personally don't have any experience with propagating yucca seeds, but someone in those forums can probably offer you good advice.

Jeremy

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Article: Preserving the Bounty, a Summary of Food Preservation (Part 2) Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Nice Article threegardeners 4 Oct 11, 2010 6:37 AM
enjoying series sal522 1 Sep 4, 2007 6:33 PM
Thank You Fairleigh 0 Sep 5, 2007 5:02 PM
Freezable foods Chilko 3 Oct 11, 2010 4:39 AM
Keeping onions 1745 0 Sep 25, 2007 2:03 AM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America