Photo by Melody
Guess what time it is? It's time for the DG County Fair! Now in it's sixth year, enter your blue-ribbon photos or mouth-watering recipes for a chance to win a gift subscription! Click here here to get all the details, dates and entry rules.

Mums and Asters: What Mum is this?

Communities > Forums > Mums and Asters
bookmark
Forum: Mums and AstersReplies: 1, Views: 72
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
vickijackson55
Vancouver, WA
(Zone 8a)

September 11, 2007
12:51 AM

Post #3960422

Same problem as with the Aster. Does anyone recognize this mum? Any special instructions?

Thumbnail by vickijackson55
Click the image for an enlarged view.

LisaLu
Wildomar, CA
(Zone 9a)

September 15, 2007
9:22 PM

Post #3978908

Vicki: I dont know what kind of mum this is, but I know it well. I have several in my garden. I planted small $3.00 plants from Home Depo last year and now they are huge! I keep trimming them back and they keep producing more & more flowers. I wanted to try my green thumb with some flowers this year and I thought mums would be a good start. Any advice? I dont know anything about asters... I'll spend this afternoon 'Diggin' up some info!
I also put some of the cuttings in water this am to see if they will root?!?!???

You cannot post until you register, login and subscribe.

Other Mums and Asters Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Mum's the Word... SILLYLILY 18 Nov 23, 2009 6:47 PM
Aster Blue Ribbon Sue_WA 8 Nov 27, 2009 11:54 PM
Pinching back mums...... orange_knickers 11 Aug 17, 2007 5:16 AM
Cutting back fall Asters? rainy_jane 27 Aug 30, 2007 3:26 PM
How many others have lost their mum? leaflady 40 Jul 9, 2007 1:56 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America