AuthorContent
Kada
Southern
Taiwan

September 19, 2007
4:36 AM

Post #3991967

i cant copy the link for some reason.

I uploaded a photo of Echinopsis pachanoi variegata. but it was moved to E. bridgesii which it certainly is not. just thught you may want to edit that.
ecrane3
Dublin, CA
(Zone 9a)

September 19, 2007
4:41 AM

Post #3991978

Did you get a message from one of the admins that your picture was moved? If they move it for some reason I think they'll always send you a message telling you it was moved and let you know why it was moved.

But if you didn't get a message and the picture just showed up under the wrong plant, then chances are you accidentally uploaded it in the wrong place, if that happened, you should go to the Plant Files page where your picture is now, click on "Report an Error" and let them know where the picture belongs.
mystic
Ewing, KY
(Zone 6a)

September 19, 2007
8:29 PM

Post #3994024

Kada we did send you a notice on Sept 16th. Check you mail and reply back to the email and we be happy to discuss it with you.

Post a reply to this thread:

Your message:

You may upload up to 5 images. Press CTRL to select more than one image file.

Upload Images to your reply

-

Other PlantFiles How-to's Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
    Why don't you follow the rules of nomenclature? Terry 1 May 31, 2008 3:40 PM
    Taxonomy changes coming in the PDB Terry 41 Oct 20, 2007 2:03 AM
    How do I search for what is reported to grow well near me? ceallachg 12 Aug 29, 2008 11:27 PM
    Meet your PlantFiles Editors Terry 44 Aug 26, 2010 1:35 AM
    Royalty lilac bigcityal 7 Aug 8, 2007 11:26 PM

We recommend Firefox
    Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America