How to get to Landscaping.com?

Acton, CA(Zone 8b)

Am I just brain dead... I somehow managed to find it once today, but it took a lot of looking around. It was like a separate site? I had to log in separately, and then I could upload photos.. but I can't figure out how to get there again. Obviously others are getting there, but I am having no luck.

It's linked to from the bottom of all the pages of DG. Just scroll down to the bottom of this page and you'll see it.

You can also click on the Guides and Information tab up top and then click on Landscaping.

dave

Acton, CA(Zone 8b)

That link leads me to a forum.. but not the page where you can upload photos. How does one get there?

Dublin, CA(Zone 9a)

If you scroll all the way to the bottom of any page on DG and use the Landscaping.com link there, it'll take you to the main page where you can browse photos or upload new ones.

Acton, CA(Zone 8b)

thanks... didn't notice any of those (or didn't recognize them as links)!

Coeburn, VA

this is the best site I have come across i just created my account today and I must say that I am throughly impressed. Well any way thanks Dave. Also I am trying to get some ideas for a landscape so if anyone has any ideas that they think is good I would be more than happy to take them and try them out and give my input back on it. So once again thanks Dave love the site.

Murfreesboro, TN(Zone 7a)

Thanks for the kind words! If we can be of further assistance, please let us know.

Dublin, CA(Zone 9a)

Welcome! There's a great forum here called Beginner Landscaping, if you are looking for ideas come on over and give us some info about your yard, what sort of things you like, etc and people will be more than happy to give you some ideas! http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/f/b_landscaping/all/

Napoleon, OH(Zone 5a)

I'm a new member but an old gardener. I'm not sure this is the correct forum as I'm a little confused to say the least but one of my many questions is has anyone tried landscaping software and is there really good software available? I'm not interested in buildings or hardscaping as I can plan that with pencil and paper but I'd love a really powerful landscape planner that would allow me to draw in lines and try out a variety of plants. If anyone has used such a program, I would very much appreciate reading your views. Thanks

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.