Photo by Melody
It's time now to VOTE in our 14th annual photo contest! Voting ends November 7, so be sure to cast your votes for your favorites in each category here. Good luck to all contestants!

Farm Life: Desperately need bunny supplies

Communities > Forums > Farm Life
bookmark
Forum: Farm LifeReplies: 0, Views: 43
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
Wvdaisy
Buffalo, WV
(Zone 7a)

October 13, 2007
10:11 PM

Post #4079534

I've gone bunny crazy and need water bottles, feeders, kindling boxes, etc. I'll buy or trade plants or plant books for this stuff. Need cages too if anybody local sees this. I bought 3 Mini Rex and 2 Mini Lops yesterday and will be getting Holland Lops, and more Mini Rexes tomorrow. Spur of the moment but it's getting my depressed self out of the house! Bunny info is welcome too since I'm new to the rabbit thing. Oh, one of my bunnies was bred yesterday on the way home so should be having babies in a month ;~D Can't wait!

Here's the Mini Lop pair. She wanted nothing to do with the buck yesterday but is very amorous today. He's trying but is very young and too small so he may not be able to breed her yet. Very frustrating for her I'm sure LOL.

Thumbnail by Wvdaisy
Click the image for an enlarged view.

This thread hasn't received any replies yet. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. Take a tour of our site and learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!

Other Farm Life Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
can chicken and rabbits get along? Minnie 6 Jul 8, 2009 12:56 AM
Let's meet the new folks MaryE 64 Aug 23, 2008 2:40 AM
Seasoning fresh bacon? Lana 3 Oct 27, 2007 7:05 AM
Help! Chickens Won't Initiate Egg Laying.... gidgrower 27 Apr 6, 2008 1:18 AM
This is a Great Forum!!!! JodyC 28 Jul 6, 2007 6:42 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America