Photo by Melody
Guess what time it is? It's time for the DG County Fair! Now in it's sixth year, enter your blue-ribbon photos or mouth-watering recipes for a chance to win a gift subscription! Click here here to get all the details, dates and entry rules.

Article: Hummingbirds, Nature's Kamaikazes: Information and tips to enjoying them: Part 3: Finches

Communities > Forums > Article: Hummingbirds, Nature's Kamaikazes: Information and tips to enjoying them: Part 3
bookmark
Forum: Article: Hummingbirds, Nature's Kamaikazes: Information and tips to enjoying them: Part 3Replies: 1, Views: 19
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
ora
Brookings, OR

October 16, 2007
4:32 AM

Post #4088055

The finches used to come to my outdoor feeder but for the past three years, I put the feeder out in the spring and none come. Should I find another location?
Thanks for any help. Ora

melody

melody
Benton, KY
(Zone 7a)

October 16, 2007
12:31 PM

Post #4088619

You might try another location, but I guess being patient and watching for them is about all I can suggest. Not having any information as to why they left, makes it hard to figure out how to get them back.

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Article: Hummingbirds, Nature's Kamaikazes: Information and tips to enjoying them: Part 3 Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Great article! critterologist 4 Oct 11, 2007 8:55 PM
Kamikaze? renwings 2 Oct 11, 2007 10:11 PM
Hummingbird - Question Nibor760 1 Oct 16, 2007 12:37 PM
Hummingbird feeders Char1 1 Oct 16, 2007 12:37 PM
attractive plants lobelialady 0 Nov 5, 2007 2:47 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America