Announcing the Artisans Flowerpot Cafe

Beaumont, TX(Zone 8b)

Recently a thread has been created in the Artisans Forum for artists to show off their work and visit and get to know each other. I'd like to invite everyone to come in and check out the Artisans Flowerpot Cafe. http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/784415/

We'd love for you to see some of the beautiful creations posted on the thread. Folks are coming from all directions.

Please stop by and have a cup of coffee or a glass of iced tea. The cafe is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and has some really nice folks there. Everyone is welcome. We're having a lot of fun and would love to have you folks come by and join us.

Janet

Hillsborough , NC(Zone 7a)

Hey Janet, "flew over" to the cafe, what lovely creations - what fun you must have making them! Thanks for the link.
Aloha

Beaumont, TX(Zone 8b)

Thanks for stopping by. We hope you'll come back often and see what's new in the cafe. I'm sure folks will be adding creations all the time. Especially with Christmas coming up and treasures coming out of the attics!

Hope to see everyone there!

Janet

Kwajalein, Marshall Islands(Zone 11)

Hiya Janet! I wanted to let you know that I have added the Cafe to my watched list, but I'm swamped right now and don't have time to do the creations justice...will get back and look when I have time to do it right!

Congratulations!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or register to post.

Upload Images to your reply

You may upload up to 5 images