Photo by Melody
Guess what time it is? It's time for the DG County Fair! Now in it's sixth year, enter your blue-ribbon photos or mouth-watering recipes for a chance to win a gift subscription! Click here here to get all the details, dates and entry rules.

Tropical Zone Gardening: Announcing the Artisans Flowerpot Cafe

Communities > Forums > Tropical Zone Gardening
bookmark
Forum: Tropical Zone GardeningReplies: 3, Views: 34
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
UniQueTreasures
Beaumont, TX
(Zone 8b)

November 1, 2007
3:00 AM

Post #4145486

Recently a thread has been created in the Artisans Forum for artists to show off their work and visit and get to know each other. I'd like to invite everyone to come in and check out the Artisans Flowerpot Cafe. http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/784415/

We'd love for you to see some of the beautiful creations posted on the thread. Folks are coming from all directions.

Please stop by and have a cup of coffee or a glass of iced tea. The cafe is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and has some really nice folks there. Everyone is welcome. We're having a lot of fun and would love to have you folks come by and join us.

Janet
Braveheartsmom
Hillsborough , NC
(Zone 7a)

November 1, 2007
3:32 PM

Post #4146858

Hey Janet, "flew over" to the cafe, what lovely creations - what fun you must have making them! Thanks for the link.
Aloha
UniQueTreasures
Beaumont, TX
(Zone 8b)

November 1, 2007
3:59 PM

Post #4146957

Thanks for stopping by. We hope you'll come back often and see what's new in the cafe. I'm sure folks will be adding creations all the time. Especially with Christmas coming up and treasures coming out of the attics!

Hope to see everyone there!

Janet
Islandshari
Kwajalein
Marshall Islands
(Zone 11)

November 6, 2007
3:40 AM

Post #4162495

Hiya Janet! I wanted to let you know that I have added the Cafe to my watched list, but I'm swamped right now and don't have time to do the creations justice...will get back and look when I have time to do it right!

Congratulations!

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Tropical Zone Gardening Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Welcome! Terry 92 May 31, 2007 7:56 PM
Gardening In AUSTRALIA . Way Way South ! ginger749 170 Dec 6, 2012 8:33 PM
Fern erradication AlohaHoya 85 May 12, 2009 2:37 AM
plants - I promise! Islandshari 23 May 28, 2007 11:33 PM
dead bees on young crape myrtles tab2 5 Oct 31, 2009 3:58 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America