-
AuthorContent
alexander67
uk
Guyana

November 3, 2007
11:37 AM

Post #4152989

I am getting married in next month and I need complete range of good cosmetics. Iíve no time left to go out and search for individual products. If you guys can help me by telling where to buy the product that is reasonable also of course, Iíll be grateful to you guys, but please do reply ASAP.
cayden
Bhopal
India

November 5, 2007
5:18 AM

Post #4158858

I can imagine what it feels when you are going to get married and you donít have good set of cosmetics or even you donít have cosmetics. Iíve been thru all this in my marriage. But thanks to my friend he got me some good cosmetic and they were fabulous. When I asked her the name of the shop, she told me that she had shopped online from http://www.beautifulpure.com Buy Organic Skin Care. I saw that they have good collection of cosmetics and other products. So donít waste thinking were to get from just have a look and see if you can get the things you are looking for.
Wish you happy married life and all the best for your future.
jamy152
dubai
United Arab Emirates

July 13, 2009
10:34 AM

Post #6813139

hi guys i do provide with cosmetics its free home delivery my brand which i deal with is avon its an good indian brand cosmetics.if you need just mail me back .i would send you free brouchere and you can order from the variety in the broucher

flowAjen

flowAjen
central, NJ
(Zone 6b)

July 13, 2009
4:42 PM

Post #6814348

Bare essentials

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Beauty and Fashion Tips Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
mascara doghouse 22 Apr 10, 2009 1:15 AM
What base foundation do you use? konkreteblond 38 Jul 11, 2008 5:18 PM
Fine hair, help please! IO1 89 Dec 12, 2010 5:00 AM
Not meant to be ? renwings 34 May 13, 2009 10:08 PM
imitation diamond anastatia 12 Jan 8, 2009 7:51 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America