Calling all "judges" for the annual DG County Fair! Vote for your favorites here!

Any Lowe's, Head or Moss, Hinson Out there?

Saint James, MO(Zone 6b)

Hi all, I am new to DG and just searching around and found this forum. I have been taking a short genealogy class, but it hasn't been very helpful. The genealogy sites are so expensive, it is unreal. The Lowe's and Head's are on my Mother's side, and her name is Retha. The Moss and Hinson's are on my Father's side, and his name is Gene. I do have a small portion of genealogy that my sister has researched, if anyone is familiar with any of these names. I would be interested in talking to anyone who thinks there is a possible link. My Dad had a sister that moved to Oregon before he was even born and I never met her, nor any of her family. She has since passed on. Her married name was Hofstetter? Not real sure of the spelling, sorry.

Glenwood, UT

I have found some papers on a head family. Do not know if it links to yours. Royden Edward Head.

Butlerville, IN

Head is my mothers maiden name, which line are you running from? George Head or William Head? My email is Winterbirdy@hotmail.com just add in the subject line Head gen. Thanks........

Hanceville, AL(Zone 7a)

My step-grandmother was a Hinson, from Lee County AL. Or at least she is buried there. Don't know anything about her. Luciee

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.