Lawn Tractor talk ....

Chatham-Kent, ON(Zone 6a)

Speaking of Tractors ...all this tractor talk from Dave made me go and buy a 40TH Anniversary Edition 22HP International Cub Cadet with a 54" mowing deck :)) What a beauty ...I can hardly wait to Rock and Roll with this cadillac ;))

Brewers, KY(Zone 6b)

Alright way to go Chooch!! Looks like Dave started something!! ROLL ON!!! Lisa

Chooch - welcome to the tractor club!!!!!!!!!!! ;-)

ROCK OOOON!! I used my JD again today. I love that green machine. I find any excuse to use that tractor at least once a day.

dave

Efland, NC(Zone 7a)

HAH! Ya'll sound like me when ours first was delivered! I was hollerin' like I just won the Lottery! And yep, Dave...know what you mean ...I sometimes still just get on it and ride it around a bit (telling folks it ain't good if it sits too long, needs running!) Sometimes I crank it up just to hear it run! Congrats on your new family member Chooch! Reckon you're next with a pic for us, eh? eh?

Bay City, MI(Zone 6a)

chooch-you having fun yet? Proably should of got a snowblower so you could play right now! ;] I have my dads ariens with tiller n snowblower attatchments, I luv it!
We have tons of Big tractors here,,my fatherinlaw collected them(before he got sick)we have like 2 of some-50's, 620's and some real old ones-ones for parts, then theres international farmall,case,allis chamers(cute one)a real old massey harris,bellarus(mine)I will have to go out there and take a picture-its wall to wall. Plus he bought lots of these tiller like machines you walk behind-HUGE there is some of everything-a onion planter you drive? He has tons of junk-stuff-motors & machines 100 yrs of stuff!!!! If you need it-we got it!
My favorite is the jd backhoe-its a automatic and they(foolishly)taught me to drive it..heheheeeee
Wait till hubby comes home and i have a new pond! =]
Have fun everyone with your new toys!

I always have fun , Dori . We did not get much snow here the last couple times ...plus temps went into the 40's and melted it all fairly quickly .I have been through Bay City a couple of times , but now I can rarely get further than Port Huron .
I have a 6 foot snowblower for my 45 HP White Tractor ....with chains on the tires , wheel weights , and a heavy duty front end loader ........It sure beats any / all 4x4 trucks all to hell :)))....BUT there is the problem of the 4 season air cab ;))
Yes Dori , PLEASE go out there and take a picture of the wall to wall tilling machines :))
AND get that pond dug before he gets home :)) How large were you thinking ???
40 x 40 ????? :) Rock On , Bay City Brawler ;) !!!

Brewers, KY(Zone 6b)

Dori-I know what you mean by the backhoe thing! We didnt' get one....yet! I think DH is scared to get it, he knows he will come home and find the whole back yard dug up! LOL! Us women and our tractors! Lisa

Brewers, KY(Zone 6b)

Chooch, we want pics of you having fun!.....Lisa

It may be a while JML , but keep on nudging me :)

Brewers, KY(Zone 6b)

Nudge, nudge...wanna see that tractor & Chooch!hee, hee! Lisa

Camilla, GA(Zone 8a)

We run John Deere's, is there any other? LOL..I'm a little partial.. I have a 265/4 ft. deck for around the house and an 830/6 ft mower for the wildflower field and around the buildings.. As some of you, I use any excuse to be on a tractor..I'll even get in the huge dualie's hubby uses on the farm. Something magical about their power..
Larkie in GA...Planting time is here for us..Yippee!!

Oh yeah! We do have a couple of small Massey Fergesons's around, but they just don't have the same magic..Hubby used to always put me on the huge Ford, to harrow field's before planting..One day had to use the John Deere, and that was heaven to me..LOL

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or register to post.

Upload Images to your reply

You may upload up to 5 images