Photo by Melody

Article: Gifts from and for Gardeners: How to Make a Discharge Printed Vest: Love it!

Communities > Forums > Article: Gifts from and for Gardeners: How to Make a Discharge Printed Vest
bookmark
Forum: Article: Gifts from and for Gardeners: How to Make a Discharge Printed VestReplies: 5, Views: 69
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
roadrunner
Hereford, AZ
(Zone 8a)

November 9, 2007
1:24 PM

Post #4174877

Melody...once again you have shared your wonderful talent with us...off to the thrift stores! Jo

melody

melody
Benton, KY
(Zone 7a)

November 9, 2007
1:28 PM

Post #4174887

We went to Ellen's last weekend. Guess where this vest ended up? I wrapped it and gave it to her for Christmas!
roadrunner
Hereford, AZ
(Zone 8a)

November 9, 2007
1:39 PM

Post #4174911

You're so good...Although I have now lost 18 pounds...I would still need an X-Large...LOL

I know you enjoyed visiting with Ellen...and she with you! Wish I were there.

Oh...have you heard anything about Dori's Memorial Bench? We need a picture. Jo
McGlory
Southeast, NE
(Zone 5a)

November 9, 2007
1:52 PM

Post #4174944

Oh, my goodness! You are absolutely amazing! It must be wonderful (especially for your friends) to be both gardener and artist. You definitely have a talent, Melody. Great article and super pictures!
Elena
Middle, TN
(Zone 6b)

November 9, 2007
3:03 PM

Post #4175195

Well, it doesn't look as good on me as it does on Mel, but I am one happy lady with my wonderful vest. Talk about surprised! I am delighted with it and don't have a way in the world to tell anyone how much I love it.

Yes, we had a wonderful visit last Saturday. Lisa came too and we decided that it qualified as a roundup since there were three of us DGers here. Bet you would have been here also if you had known it was a roundup, huh Jo? That is wonderful about your weight loss. Keep up the good work.

Now how in the world will I ever think of a Christmas gift for Melody that would come anywhere close to what she gave me???????????

Thanks again Mel!
Elena
Middle, TN
(Zone 6b)

December 11, 2009
1:03 PM

Post #7358364

I still wear and love my vest. I now have two more discharge printed clothing items that Melody fixed for me at the last two Kentucky roundups. How lucky can one person get? If this continues I will have a complete discharge printed wardrobe one of these days. Thanks again for all of my neat items, Melody. Love ya.

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Article: Gifts from and for Gardeners: How to Make a Discharge Printed Vest Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Discharge Print Vest spidra 17 Nov 11, 2007 2:59 PM
Thank you Melody UniQueTreasures 4 Nov 11, 2007 3:36 PM
Awesome vest & great instructions! momof2d 9 Dec 17, 2009 4:57 AM
An interesting craft! Thanks. Annepaola 1 Nov 12, 2007 2:22 PM
discharge print it is. slowtornado 0 Nov 13, 2007 2:29 AM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America