Photo by Melody
It's time now to VOTE in our 14th annual photo contest! Voting ends November 7, so be sure to cast your votes for your favorites in each category here. Good luck to all contestants!

Article: Gifts from and for Gardeners: How to Make a Discharge Printed Vest: Love it!

Communities > Forums > Article: Gifts from and for Gardeners: How to Make a Discharge Printed Vest
bookmark
Forum: Article: Gifts from and for Gardeners: How to Make a Discharge Printed VestReplies: 5, Views: 69
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
roadrunner
Hereford, AZ
(Zone 8a)

November 9, 2007
1:24 PM

Post #4174877

Melody...once again you have shared your wonderful talent with us...off to the thrift stores! Jo

melody

melody
Benton, KY
(Zone 7a)

November 9, 2007
1:28 PM

Post #4174887

We went to Ellen's last weekend. Guess where this vest ended up? I wrapped it and gave it to her for Christmas!
roadrunner
Hereford, AZ
(Zone 8a)

November 9, 2007
1:39 PM

Post #4174911

You're so good...Although I have now lost 18 pounds...I would still need an X-Large...LOL

I know you enjoyed visiting with Ellen...and she with you! Wish I were there.

Oh...have you heard anything about Dori's Memorial Bench? We need a picture. Jo
McGlory
Southeast, NE
(Zone 5a)

November 9, 2007
1:52 PM

Post #4174944

Oh, my goodness! You are absolutely amazing! It must be wonderful (especially for your friends) to be both gardener and artist. You definitely have a talent, Melody. Great article and super pictures!
Elena
Middle, TN
(Zone 6b)

November 9, 2007
3:03 PM

Post #4175195

Well, it doesn't look as good on me as it does on Mel, but I am one happy lady with my wonderful vest. Talk about surprised! I am delighted with it and don't have a way in the world to tell anyone how much I love it.

Yes, we had a wonderful visit last Saturday. Lisa came too and we decided that it qualified as a roundup since there were three of us DGers here. Bet you would have been here also if you had known it was a roundup, huh Jo? That is wonderful about your weight loss. Keep up the good work.

Now how in the world will I ever think of a Christmas gift for Melody that would come anywhere close to what she gave me???????????

Thanks again Mel!
Elena
Middle, TN
(Zone 6b)

December 11, 2009
1:03 PM

Post #7358364

I still wear and love my vest. I now have two more discharge printed clothing items that Melody fixed for me at the last two Kentucky roundups. How lucky can one person get? If this continues I will have a complete discharge printed wardrobe one of these days. Thanks again for all of my neat items, Melody. Love ya.

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Article: Gifts from and for Gardeners: How to Make a Discharge Printed Vest Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Discharge Print Vest spidra 17 Nov 11, 2007 2:59 PM
Thank you Melody UniQueTreasures 4 Nov 11, 2007 3:36 PM
Awesome vest & great instructions! momof2d 9 Dec 17, 2009 4:57 AM
An interesting craft! Thanks. Annepaola 1 Nov 12, 2007 2:22 PM
discharge print it is. slowtornado 0 Nov 13, 2007 2:29 AM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America