Photo by Melody
Are you ready? It's time for our 14th annual photo contest! Enter your best pictures of the year, for a chance to win a calendar and annual subscription here. Hurry! Deadline for entries is October 21.

Article: Gifts from and for Gardeners: How to Make a Discharge Printed Vest: Thank you Melody

Communities > Forums > Article: Gifts from and for Gardeners: How to Make a Discharge Printed Vest
bookmark
Forum: Article: Gifts from and for Gardeners: How to Make a Discharge Printed VestReplies: 4, Views: 50
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
UniQueTreasures
Beaumont, TX
(Zone 8b)

November 9, 2007
4:12 PM

Post #4175421

I hope you don't mind, but I've added a link to this article in the Artisans Cafe. You gave wonderful instructions for this project and included some excellent photos. I know this will be a big inspiration to many of the artists here on Dave's. If you get a chance, please stop by the Cafe and post more photos of your beautiful art. As you said, many people will be making hand made gifts for the holiday season and you are definitely an inspiration! Thank you for posting clear, concise instructions and helpful tips.

Janet

melody

melody
Benton, KY
(Zone 7a)

November 9, 2007
4:31 PM

Post #4175494

Thanks so much Janet. I appreciate the kind words. Glad you liked the article!
planolinda
Plano, TX

November 11, 2007
3:02 PM

Post #4181729

unique treasures--when you say to stop by the cafe-are you speaking of a physical place or somewhere on the website? i have seen you mention the cafe before and always thought you meant a place you opened but this time it sounds like maybe it is a place to try on the computer? do i just type in cafe in the search?
UniQueTreasures
Beaumont, TX
(Zone 8b)

November 11, 2007
3:17 PM

Post #4181767

planolinda, there is a forum here at Dave's called the Artisans Forum http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/f/artisans/all/

Within that forum, about 2 weeks ago, an Artisans Cafe was started http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/784415/ Many folks from Dave's have posted their beautiful artworks there. It's very fast paced and to keep the threads manageable for dial up folks, Traci creates a new thread (or floor, as we sometimes refer to it) about every 2 days. At this moment, we are on page # 7. You can find all of the threads in the main Artisans Forum. I'd recommend getting something to drink and starting at the first one, posted in this paragraph, working your way forward, just so you don't miss any of the incredible art that's been shared. Dave's is full of incredibly talented folks. There is a lot of fun in the threads as we all get to know each other. We welcome anyone and everyone to the cafe. It's a beautiful place to hang around and get to know folks.
planolinda
Plano, TX

November 11, 2007
3:36 PM

Post #4181822

oh goody!!!! can't wait to visit! thanks

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Article: Gifts from and for Gardeners: How to Make a Discharge Printed Vest Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Discharge Print Vest spidra 17 Nov 11, 2007 2:59 PM
Love it! roadrunner 5 Dec 11, 2009 1:03 PM
Awesome vest & great instructions! momof2d 9 Dec 17, 2009 4:57 AM
An interesting craft! Thanks. Annepaola 1 Nov 12, 2007 2:22 PM
discharge print it is. slowtornado 0 Nov 13, 2007 2:29 AM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America