Photo by Melody
Congratulations to all our photo contest participants! Check out the winning photos here. We will have the 2015 calendars available to order from Zazzle soon.

Article: Happy Wildlife Habitat (Small Birds in a Small Garden): Your little bird story....

Communities > Forums > Article: Happy Wildlife Habitat (Small Birds in a Small Garden)
bookmark
Forum: Article: Happy Wildlife Habitat (Small Birds in a Small Garden)Replies: 1, Views: 15
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
tabasco
Cincinnati (Anderson, OH
(Zone 6a)

November 16, 2007
5:31 PM

Post #4200147

is very interesting. And cute pics of him, too!

Would love to get a Wilson's Warbler stopping at our yard on migration. Will have to 'study up' on it!

Am looking forward to your other birdy articles, deb! Keep 'em coming!
debnes_dfw_tx
Fort Worth, TX
(Zone 8a)

November 16, 2007
8:53 PM

Post #4200794

Thanks Judy,
I have been waiting for some of the warblers to come back. And I am hoping for the Kinglet again this winter. Then I will be very fired up to write. Until then I have several topics I want to cover and share.
I really hope you get on the writing team. I know you do quite a bit of research like I do. This saves people a lot of what we have to do to write this stuff. Likewise it can lead some of them into doing their own looking up for things they are passionate about. Maybe even plant a writing seed, lol. Many of my mentors did that for me, so what else could happen? The way I write and all the technical aspect may not be exactly perfect, however I remain approachable to everyone.

I want folks to say, "if debnes can do that, so can I!!". Then there is a seed firmly planted :-)

debnes

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Article: Happy Wildlife Habitat (Small Birds in a Small Garden) Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Delightful! KyWoods 6 Oct 23, 2007 2:50 AM
Well Done! pelletory 2 Oct 22, 2007 12:50 PM
Can anyone identify a similar bird? helen181 0 Oct 22, 2007 2:36 PM
Treasure in the archives angele 5 Sep 22, 2009 2:37 AM
HOST GARDEN RegalEagle 1 Nov 12, 2010 8:24 AM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America