The calendar is ready for ordering!

The calendar is finished and ready for anyone who wants one to order it!

Zazzle's price is $19.95 for the calendar and it can be purchased right here:

http://www.zazzle.com/davesgarden*

Please note: if you are one of the winning photographers who had a photo appearing in the calendar, you will be receiving a free calendar from me! So keep that in mind. :)

best,
dave

Portland, OR(Zone 8a)

Thanks Dave
It looks fantastic
I'm going to get my order in now.

Murfreesboro, TN(Zone 7a)

Great job, Dave (it's even ready ahead of schedule - hooray!!!) and once again, BIG kudos to all the photographers who participated, and to the contest winners.

I can hardly wait for '08 to get here so I can display the new calendar!!!!

Portland, OR(Zone 8a)

Same goes for Me Terry!

I just thought I would add this bit of info for anyone who maybe sending a calendar overseas.
The shipping cost for one calendar to Europe is $12.98. airmail

Well...
I'm now finished with my Christmas shopping.
Until I remember something I forgot
LOL

Northern California, CA(Zone 9b)

LOL Kin. What a easy job you had!! I need to get buying gifts too. And I bet I know which country you sent the calendars to. You must be so proud of your your fantastic shot on the cover!!! And of course the one inside too. I so enjoyed them!

Thanks Dave for the gift of the calendar. That is so nice of you. So many perfect shots in it.

Thanks Terry too! I can hardly wait for 2008 spring either but to take more photos. Everyones shots in the contest so inspired me to do better. I am even going to read my manual to see if that helps me improve.

Baton Rouge area, LA(Zone 8b)

That is a beautiful calendar. I voted for many of these pictures so they already are special to me. The blue jay is one of my very favorites. Karen

Dublin, CA(Zone 9a)

The calendar turned out great! I just ordered mine, can't wait to put it up next year and enjoy the beautiful pics all year long!

Northern California, United States(Zone 9a)

Hey, is it possible to give us a tally count for how many get purchased maybe by the end of the year?

So far 20 calendars have been purchased, 11 of those being purchased by me. :)

Portland, OR(Zone 8a)

Dave
Just a suggestion.
On the home page where you currently have the announcement for the winners of the photo contest.
Replace that with an announcement that Dave's Garden 2008 calendars are ready for purchase and a
link to the site.

LOL, Kell. Yep had to send one to Finland... and yes I'm gleaming with joy about being on the cover.
Thank you everyone!

High Desert, NV(Zone 5a)

Congratulations Kin,
That photo deserved it!

Portland, OR(Zone 8a)

Thanks Melissa!
;)

Tonasket, WA(Zone 5a)

Congratulations Kin, well deserved. And also congrats to all the rest in the calender. I ordered my 3 a couple of days ago, all I could afford this year.

Donna

Dave, I ordered two - but I chose a different size. Do all the purchases show up in your count, or just the original size you specified?

Portland, OR(Zone 8a)

Thank you, Donna!
I ordered a total of 7 standard size ones.

The number I got was from Zazzle's page. Here's the breakdown:

Terry: 2
GardenGuyKin: 6
Veijo: 1
Carolyn: 5
Donna: 3
Elizabeth: 1
Christi: 1

dave

Portland, OR(Zone 8a)

Mine is correct.
Gardenguykin & Veijo

Burlingame, CA(Zone 9a)

The calendar looks fantastic, I'll be ordering one right after I finish typing this. Congratulations to all the winners.

Maybe next year it could be a 13 month calendar, so that those of us that are a *little impatient* can put it up as soon as we get it :-)

-South Central-, IL(Zone 6a)

Dave, I ordered two yesterday. :)

I can't wait for them to arrive. Thanks for doing this for us!

Portland, OR(Zone 8a)

I just checked out the Calendar at ZAZZLE and in the category
What's Hot in the Zazzle Community
DG's calendar is on the first page of Hot items in
Popular today
Popular this week
Popular this month

Dave...
We have a hot item!!!
:)

Yes, indeed, what a surprise! Apparently getting a "Hot items" product is quite a high honor!

Colorado Springs, CO(Zone 6a)

It looks like they put it on sale? I don't want to start a riot lol, but now I'll buy double!

Dublin, CA(Zone 9a)

Looks like all their calendars are on sale--I just checked one that I had designed for my Dad and now it's 20% off too. I'm kind of annoyed because it was only about a week ago that I ordered this one and the one that I had created, if I'd known they were going to go on sale I would have waited!

Yes, me too. That's disappointing...

Colorado Springs, CO(Zone 6a)

I wonder if you can contact them and ask for a refund of the difference. Some businesses will honor discounts within a couple days...maybe?

Yeah, that is a little frustrating. Hmmm.

North Augusta, ON

Has anybody received theirs yet and can comment on the quality?

Baltimore, MD(Zone 7a)

Checked today on the Zazzle link----I can't even find our calendar on there!!.

How quickly the "hot" becomes the lukewarm! Or did I miss a link or something???

Gita

Dublin, CA(Zone 9a)

If you use Dave's link in the first post in this thread, the calendar is right there along with other DG merchandise.

I got mine a few days ago and the quality is great, I'm very happy with it.

Uncasville, CT(Zone 6a)

Hi Dave,
The calendar is beautiful! How would I send a link to someone so they could buy it? Do they have to be a member of DG?

Thought I'd tell the MGs here in Zanesville.

Dublin, CA(Zone 9a)

I think if you just send them the link that Dave included in the first post they'll be able to get to it. The galleries on Zazzle are all open to the public.

My calendars arrived yesterday! I was surprised and delighted that the quality was better than I expected. These are nice calendars!

Portland, OR(Zone 8a)

I just tracked mine and they are in town and ready for delivery
Excited to see how they look. You all are giving them great reviews!

Yep, Dave. I got mine this weekend, and it's really nice. If they're on sale, I'm gonna go and buy a couple more!!!

Tonasket, WA(Zone 5a)

Yes, received my calenders a couple of days ago. Very nice, good quality. Have one ready to send on to a friend.

Donna

Portland, OR(Zone 8a)

Received my Calendars yesterday
I'm really pleased with them!

Jasper Co., MO(Zone 6b)

I order 1 today and it 20% off also free shipping!

I hope it will be very nice to see the pictures...

Have a safe holiday!

Portland, OR(Zone 8a)

Thanks for posting about the free shipping
Rusty!
I took a calendar into work yesterday and some of my coworkers wanted to buy one. So I ordered some more today.

Efland, NC(Zone 7a)

Hmmm....I see they offer 3 sizes. Does anyone have the largest size and, if so, do the pics look clean and clear? Or would the size of the calendar/pics cause the pics to become less or more clear?

Shoe

Don't know Shoe. I got the middle sized one. It's very nice.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or register to post.

Upload Images to your reply

You may upload up to 5 images