Photo by Melody
It's time now to VOTE in our 14th annual photo contest! Voting ends November 7, so be sure to cast your votes for your favorites in each category here. Good luck to all contestants!

Article: Community Gardens Different in their own Unique Ways, Part II: Nice tour!

Communities > Forums > Article: Community Gardens Different in their own Unique Ways, Part II
bookmark
Forum: Article: Community Gardens Different in their own Unique Ways, Part IIReplies: 5, Views: 29
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
debnes_dfw_tx
Fort Worth, TX
(Zone 8a)

December 5, 2007
12:03 PM

Post #4263340

Hi Paul,
What better way to get the community together! I can see how it would take several articles to cover everything. A lot of flavors rolled up in one place by virtue of sectioning it off to different individuals is a great way to manage the land too. That's gotta be a lot of fun!

Thanks for another leg of the tour!
debnes

McGlory
Southeast, NE
(Zone 5a)

December 5, 2007
2:59 PM

Post #4263863

Ditto what debnes said. Your community garden articles really inspire and evoke warmth. Thank you!
Dea
Frederick, MD
(Zone 6a)

December 5, 2007
3:17 PM

Post #4263915

I loved the comments about how serene it is right there in the middle of so much around it. Gardens just do that :)
cathy4
St. Louis County, MO
(Zone 5a)

December 5, 2007
9:13 PM

Post #4265084

Your community garden articles are just wonderful, thank you for taking the time to write them.
KyWoods
Melbourne, KY
(Zone 6a)

December 15, 2007
12:46 AM

Post #4295482

What a wonderful place! I like the "Sprouts" garden for the kids--too cute!
Islandshari
Kwajalein
Marshall Islands
(Zone 11)

December 16, 2007
10:18 PM

Post #4301448

Paul, sorry it took me so long to read this article...but I assure you, it was worth the wait! I just love these garden stories of yours. Outstanding! The hawk watching you garden has just turned me green with envy! Such a wonderful place, with great history...who could ask for more?

Thank you!

Yokwe,
Shari

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Article: Community Gardens Different in their own Unique Ways, Part II Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
A general comment ByndeweedBeth 0 Dec 5, 2007 11:38 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America