Photo by Melody
Guess what time it is? It's time for the DG County Fair! Now in it's sixth year, enter your blue-ribbon photos or mouth-watering recipes for a chance to win a gift subscription! Click here here to get all the details, dates and entry rules.

Article: Wonderful Weeds: How to Make a Winter Centerpiece From Wild Plants: Beautiful arrangements Mel!

Communities > Forums > Article: Wonderful Weeds: How to Make a Winter Centerpiece From Wild Plants
bookmark
Forum: Article: Wonderful Weeds: How to Make a Winter Centerpiece From Wild PlantsReplies: 3, Views: 39
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
debnes_dfw_tx
Fort Worth, TX
(Zone 8a)

December 7, 2007
3:08 PM

Post #4271074

Amazing how your great writing work here is still going on with this post dated article!!

Very creative with the weeds and putting this piece together! I can relate to your kind of ingenuity and style. And all for about 10 bucks! I love it! Good thing you craft! It is something you can do sitting down while your mending up!

Now if we can get Carley to fetch the ribbons, glue and scissors for you, we're in business!!

:-)
debnes

Sharran
Calvert City, KY
(Zone 7a)

December 7, 2007
5:14 PM

Post #4271576

Great article, Mel...
Take it easy and get well.
sharon
terriculture
london England
United Kingdom

December 7, 2007
6:34 PM

Post #4271813

Beautiful arrangement, Thankyou for the ideas.
KyWoods
Melbourne, KY
(Zone 6a)

December 7, 2007
10:14 PM

Post #4272491

I'm glad I'm not the only one who sees the beauty in some weeds! I pick the pretty ones for live bouquets, but I like this idea for the dried ones, too. Thanks, Mel!

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Article: Wonderful Weeds: How to Make a Winter Centerpiece From Wild Plants Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Great Project! cathy4 2 Dec 10, 2007 8:21 PM
More ideas, please? Dea 3 Dec 17, 2007 5:18 AM
Love the finished product. Annepaola 0 Dec 10, 2007 3:50 PM
Lovely arrangement and lovely memories! Cville_Gardener 2 Dec 17, 2011 8:20 AM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America