Photo by Melody
PlantFiles is getting a new look! Just in time for spring, we're rolling out a new look for the best online plants database. It will also work with your smart phones and mobile devices, so now you can take it with you on garden center visits or botanical garden tours. Questions or comments? Please post them here.

Article: Poinsettias- their initial care, and year after year: Caring for and growing poinsettias

Communities > Forums > Article: Poinsettias- their initial care, and year after year
bookmark
Forum: Article: Poinsettias- their initial care, and year after yearReplies: 1, Views: 31
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
Chilko
Precipice Valley, BC
(Zone 2a)

December 10, 2007
10:49 PM

Post #4281741

Valuable information, Geoff, thanks for preparing it.

If I'm keeping the plant(s) inside all year, what would you consider "spring" to be? Outside where I live, it's early June.

Rosemary
avenir
Terrace, BC
(Zone 4b)

December 17, 2012
2:44 PM

Post #9360884

Great article! I'm hoping to put your advice into action and do much better with poincettias in the future than I have in the past. Thank you.

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Article: Poinsettias- their initial care, and year after year Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Great! music2keep 9 Dec 17, 2012 4:50 AM
Wonderful soive2000 0 Dec 12, 2007 1:17 PM
Flower struture and cross pollination bajancaladium 2 Nov 26, 2008 12:52 PM
Poinsettia seeds MartyA 1 Nov 14, 2011 10:23 PM
Poinsettia as a Landscape Plant NiGHTS 1 Dec 22, 2009 3:31 AM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2015 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America