Photo by Melody
It's time now to VOTE in our 14th annual photo contest! Voting ends November 7, so be sure to cast your votes for your favorites in each category here. Good luck to all contestants!

Article: Poinsettias- their initial care, and year after year: Wonderful

Communities > Forums > Article: Poinsettias- their initial care, and year after year
bookmark
Forum: Article: Poinsettias- their initial care, and year after yearReplies: 0, Views: 13
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
soive2000
Austin, TX

December 12, 2007
1:17 PM

Post #4287213

I happen to have kept a poinsettia from last year's xmas decor at my work. Not knowing how to take care of it I just used my gut instincts and it has faired well. My mom had one in her yard (yes in California) and I thought it would be a fun plant to grow.
It is currently flowering (white leaf bracts) and its lovely. Still its good to know that what I have been doing is correct.
Thank you so much for the well written article.
Anita

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Article: Poinsettias- their initial care, and year after year Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Great! music2keep 9 Dec 17, 2012 4:50 AM
Caring for and growing poinsettias Chilko 1 Dec 17, 2012 2:44 PM
Flower struture and cross pollination bajancaladium 2 Nov 26, 2008 12:52 PM
Poinsettia seeds MartyA 1 Nov 14, 2011 10:23 PM
Poinsettia as a Landscape Plant NiGHTS 1 Dec 22, 2009 3:31 AM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America