Photo by Melody
It's time now to VOTE in our 14th annual photo contest! Voting ends November 7, so be sure to cast your votes for your favorites in each category here. Good luck to all contestants!

Article: Toxic Plants of the Winter Holidays, from a Veterinary Perspective: Yahoo! one less thing to worry me☺

Communities > Forums > Article: Toxic Plants of the Winter Holidays, from a Veterinary Perspective
bookmark
Forum: Article: Toxic Plants of the Winter Holidays, from a Veterinary PerspectiveReplies: 1, Views: 30
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
posyblossom
Athens, PA
(Zone 5b)

December 12, 2007
5:55 PM

Post #4288039

That clears that up for now.Thank You! I have been worrying about some plants being toxic 'cause I am not so sure my cat has figured out if it tastes bad,don't eat or drink it. Now, about that pic of you Geoff, that has me a bit worried.You haven't been eating any toxic greenery lately, I hope;>(
Happy Holidays!

palmbob

palmbob
Acton, CA
(Zone 8b)

December 12, 2007
7:57 PM

Post #4288395

I will write another article in the spring.. .Lilies ARE true and highly toxic plants for cats, so those are the ones you really need to be careful of.

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Article: Toxic Plants of the Winter Holidays, from a Veterinary Perspective Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Thank you! nedweenie 0 Dec 12, 2007 12:33 PM
Good information ViburnumValley 5 Dec 17, 2007 8:56 PM
I'd always wondered about that digigirl 0 Dec 12, 2007 3:00 PM
Finally! Someone with some sense! plantfreak78 2 Dec 23, 2007 2:53 PM
Toxic Plants steveodaniel 0 Dec 17, 2007 5:55 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America