So do you think it is fixed for good? I had done some wiring in our basement of the last house and had some problems with one of the lights after a few months. Wiggled all the wires to see if they were firmly attached and the problem went away. But it came back a few weeks later. Finally traced it to a break in the wire where a large staple held the wiring in place. Took the staple out and spliced the wire at that location (put in a junction box at that location) and never had the problem again.