Photo by Melody
It's time now to VOTE in our 14th annual photo contest! Voting ends November 7, so be sure to cast your votes for your favorites in each category here. Good luck to all contestants!

Article: Toxic Plants of the Winter Holidays, from a Veterinary Perspective: Toxic houseplants

Communities > Forums > Article: Toxic Plants of the Winter Holidays, from a Veterinary Perspective
bookmark
Forum: Article: Toxic Plants of the Winter Holidays, from a Veterinary PerspectiveReplies: 0, Views: 24
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
surfcat
Broadlands, VA
(Zone 7a)

December 18, 2007
5:35 AM

Post #4306022

Thanks for the message and pics. I guess stay away from mistletoe and ivy. Setta's, & C. cactus ok. Didn't know about cyclamen's, glad they aren't bad. Boy, do Poinsettias get a bad rap.

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Article: Toxic Plants of the Winter Holidays, from a Veterinary Perspective Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Thank you! nedweenie 0 Dec 12, 2007 12:33 PM
Good information ViburnumValley 5 Dec 17, 2007 8:56 PM
I'd always wondered about that digigirl 0 Dec 12, 2007 3:00 PM
Finally! Someone with some sense! plantfreak78 2 Dec 23, 2007 2:53 PM
Yahoo! one less thing to worry me☺ posyblossom 1 Dec 12, 2007 7:57 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America