Photo by Melody
It's time now to VOTE in our 14th annual photo contest! Voting ends November 7, so be sure to cast your votes for your favorites in each category here. Good luck to all contestants!

Article: Growing Hosta in the Southern United States: Great Job

Communities > Forums > Article: Growing Hosta in the Southern United States
bookmark
Forum: Article: Growing Hosta in the Southern United StatesReplies: 1, Views: 10
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
Aunt_A

December 19, 2007
2:48 AM

Post #4309015

Mitch,

This is Aunt A. Really!

I'm proud of you!

Ever since you were just barely able to walk, you loved to hold my hand and toddle through Grandma's Gardens. You were maybe 5 when you could name almost all the flowers and plants that she had. Frankly, you were amazing. Guess you still are!

You soon learned as much about plants as I knew. Then you knew more than I...and you still do.

Blessings,
Your Aunt A
MitchF
Lindsay, OK
(Zone 7a)

December 19, 2007
3:01 AM

Post #4309046

Thanks! You can click on my name and there will be a list on the side with all the articles I have written. You cannot beat this place.

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Article: Growing Hosta in the Southern United States Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Thank you mittsy 19 Feb 23, 2009 3:38 AM
Pine straw mulch Gabrielle 0 Sep 9, 2007 4:23 PM
NiceArtile. WOW Pond! 50glee 0 Jun 1, 2009 4:23 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America