Calling all "judges" for the annual DG County Fair! Vote for your favorites here!

rebar art wall

Northern, NJ(Zone 6b)

Some time ago, I believe it was on this forum, someone gave a link to an artist who had created a rebar wall that incorporated small pieces of metal. Does anyone recall that artwork or thread? I've searched for it and can't seem to find it.
I would like to cover a 6' fence that separates my backyard from a school playground. The school has installed very tall (at least 9 ft. tall and when the kids stand at the top that adds up to another 4 or 5 ft.) play units I'd like not to see. Although I can't put up a fence taller then the 6' fence they have I can use trellises up to 10 ft. if the design is open like lattice.
Both fences belong to the school. I have temporarily added pieces of lattice attached to rebar poles.
Any ideas?

Thumbnail by sempervirens
This thread has 39 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. Take a tour of our site and learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!