AuthorContent
Sugar_fl
montgomery, AL
(Zone 7b)

December 28, 2007
6:49 AM

Post #4333971

Hi,
My G/daughter is expecting twins the 1st of July but they will probably be early.
I am starting a scrapbook for them. All I have so far of course is ultrasounds & E-mails from their mother.. By the way they are in VA & I am in Alabama so I won't get to see them much. I just hope she will keep me up to date on them.

I am having to do it all digital as supply are too expensive for me. I am using PSP & elements off the web...there is lots of scrapping things there & I have thousands of tubes. Would it also be helpful to buy one or 2 of the scrap booking programs? I saw one mentioned from Hallmark & a couple of others. Are they worth the investment? Ink is the biggest cost. So far I have used card stock paper but that may not be too wise from what I'm reading. I do plan on putting the pages in plastic protection before adding to an album.

I haven't had time to read all the post here yet as I just found this forum & it is bedtime. Tomorrow is another day & I'll do it.

I am also sending my Granddaughter a copy of each page. I don't know what she will do with them but at least she can see them,

Thanks for any help & ideas,
Dar AKA Sugar_fl

edited to add a little to it :)

This message was edited Dec 28, 2007 1:05 AM

This thread has 9 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. Take a tour of our site and learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!

Other Crafts & Hobbies Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Welcome to the new forum! Trish 17 Oct 5, 2009 12:23 AM
What a find!!! justmeLisa 37 Feb 24, 2009 8:26 AM
Sampler 1801 Ginger_H 7 Aug 20, 2012 2:34 PM
My Dream Catchers....for Zanymuse, et al roadrunner 32 Aug 26, 2008 2:29 AM
mingmimi justmeLisa 6 Oct 20, 2007 11:51 AM

Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Cookie Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2015 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America