Photo by Melody
It's time now to VOTE in our 14th annual photo contest! Voting ends November 7, so be sure to cast your votes for your favorites in each category here. Good luck to all contestants!

Article: Winter Pruning of Trees, A Timely Task: I will absolutely use this!

Communities > Forums > Article: Winter Pruning of Trees, A Timely Task
bookmark
Forum: Article: Winter Pruning of Trees, A Timely TaskReplies: 2, Views: 36
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent

carrielamont

carrielamont
Milton, MA
(Zone 6a)

January 3, 2008
3:31 PM

Post #4355929

Paul, this is great news! All summer my husband (with his shiny new chainsaw and his other sharp implements) and I kept agreeing that the enormous maple tree in the back yard that has turned my lovely new sunny raised bed into a forced shade garden must be pruned, but what with one thing and another, be never got around to it. He has ALL of January off from school - now if only it would warm up just enough so he can move his fingers, I'll show him your excellent article!
x, Carrie
planolinda
Plano, TX

January 3, 2008
4:30 PM

Post #4356203

this is great news for me also--i had a lot of trees trimmed last year and every so often my husband or i do a little trimming--i am sorry to say but we just cut with no realy plan---now i have an idea of what to do--and you made it all so easy and concise!! i did not know about the down ward branches or the two thick ones needing to be pruned--and the angle pictures really helped --

carrielamont

carrielamont
Milton, MA
(Zone 6a)

January 3, 2008
4:47 PM

Post #4356257

I agree - very clear pictures and instructions! The more I think about it, the more I liked it. x, C

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Article: Winter Pruning of Trees, A Timely Task Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Great information I'm going to share! cathy4 0 Jan 3, 2008 3:33 PM
Very well written doccat5 2 Jan 7, 2008 6:33 PM
Question Dea 2 Jan 4, 2008 2:06 AM
Question for my tree trimmer Connie_G 3 Jan 7, 2008 5:58 PM
timing zenpaladin 1 Jan 7, 2008 9:31 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America