Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
ShopJohnsons
Ingleside, TX

January 12, 2008
10:36 PM

Post #4392786

I hope I am not being too forward, but does anyone have any Broms. to trade? Not picky on what kind. If at all possible i would love to know the names. I have started a collection and I love them! I don't know much about them besides the basics. Anyways I would love to be able to add to my collection if anyone wants to get rid of some pups in trade!!

Thanks,
Sara

mellielong

mellielong
Lutz, FL
(Zone 9b)

January 15, 2008
12:04 AM

Post #4402493

Sara, I know a lot of my bromeliads have pupped. Let me go through them this next weekend and see what I've got. I've seen some of your other posts and it looks like you have a very nice collection. Were those all you had or just a small representation? Let me know if you have any preferences - a genus you don't have or a favorite color.

Melanie
soundwave802002
Saint Petersburg, FL

January 15, 2008
12:52 AM

Post #4402749

I have some Del Mar pups I might be willing to trade. What are some of the ones you have to offer?

mellielong

mellielong
Lutz, FL
(Zone 9b)

January 15, 2008
9:52 PM

Post #4406562

I have Del Mar pups, too! That's one great thing about them, they pup like mad. I got a good price on mine, but that one can be quite expensive. At least you get a good rate of return!

Melanie
ShopJohnsons
Ingleside, TX

January 16, 2008
8:13 PM

Post #4411169

I need to look to make sure but I think the only one I have that has any pups is the JC Superstar... Now since I just started I do not know what any one is worth compared to another. If that one is pretty common just let me know.
Sara

mellielong

mellielong
Lutz, FL
(Zone 9b)

January 17, 2008
2:35 AM

Post #4413083

JC Superstar is a pretty popular one, but I don't have it so that would work out fine! I love the aechmeas - they're so showy. I have a horrible ear infection but I went to the doctor today and got some antibiotics so I should be good by this weekend. I know many of my Neoregelias have pupped, and I have a few of the "odder" genus. I like to have representatives from all the genus if I can. If you'd like I can put together a neat "grab bag" mix of bromeliads for you.

Melanie

You cannot post until you register, login and subscribe.

Other Bromeliads Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
bromeliads ..how to propogate????? pixiedust 11 Jan 10, 2009 5:14 AM
Aechmea Blue Tango giancarlo 16 Feb 4, 2008 7:24 AM
My cryptanthus collection Chris_Lorry 30 Mar 2, 2009 12:43 PM
Growing a pineapple from the store. mikekilhoffer 20 Feb 18, 2009 7:49 PM
Looking to trade for colorful Bromeliads and similar plants. bwilliams 10 Jan 14, 2008 9:03 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America