-
AuthorContent
doccat5
Fredericksburg, VA
(Zone 7b)

January 15, 2008
6:05 AM

Post #4404224

Looking forward to your next article on this subject. I think these plants are just stunning, but have had no luck trying to grow them. I can see where I could make some changes and might get it to work. Thanks :)
pirl
(Arlene) Southold, NY
(Zone 7a)

January 15, 2008
1:26 PM

Post #4404683

Very nice article. Our paniculata could use some pruning this spring and this was an excellent reminder. Thanks.
LeBug
Greenville, IN
(Zone 6a)

January 15, 2008
4:57 PM

Post #4405595

Good information I'm putting this in my favorites then I won't have to bug Pirl as much maybe about my hydrangeas lol
Islandshari
Kwajalein
Marshall Islands
(Zone 11)

January 15, 2008
7:40 PM

Post #4406198

Thanks for the info Paul! It's always hard to remember which to prune, and which not...and so time consuming to always have to go look it up. The old wood, new wood blooms will help in that area temendously!

Thanks again,
Shari

paulgrow

paulgrow
Allen Park, MI
(Zone 6a)

January 15, 2008
9:31 PM

Post #4406505

So many folks by a plant and throw the tags. away.

They want to know when to prune, you ask them which plant they have and they don't have a clue.
mrs_colla
Marin, CA
(Zone 9b)

January 15, 2008
9:34 PM

Post #4406516

Great info, just what I needed! I have all kinds and had no idea the pruning was so different!

Thanks a bunch!

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Article: Hydrangeas…How and Where and What… Part II Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Blue Hydrangea macrophyllym lacecap DaBenDan 2 Jun 21, 2008 5:35 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America