Photo by Melody

Article: Tropical Hibiscus - Fragile, Fleeting, and Fabulous: Great job, Shari

Communities > Forums > Article: Tropical Hibiscus - Fragile, Fleeting, and Fabulous
bookmark
Forum: Article: Tropical Hibiscus - Fragile, Fleeting, and FabulousReplies: 2, Views: 24
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
LarryR
South Amana, IA
(Zone 5a)

January 21, 2008
7:58 PM

Post #4433881

Enjoyed the article. Judging from your tutorial, you'd make a great teacher! I was drawn to your article because the title reminded me to check on a tropical hibiscus I donated to our local assisted living facility several years ago. It's a beautiful, bright red, crinkly-petaled one. I got it as a gift about 15 years ago and trained it as a standard. It had simply gotten too large and heavy to shlep in and out of the house each year. Last time I checked, it was still blooming and doing great. Keep up the good work! Larry
Islandshari
Kwajalein
Marshall Islands
(Zone 11)

January 21, 2008
9:06 PM

Post #4434198

The reds are soooooo striking! I was nice of you to donate it to a place that would benefit from the beauty. Glad you liked the article, and I must give off vibes...I did teach for a while! Ha Ha.

Yokwe,
Shari
LarryR
South Amana, IA
(Zone 5a)

January 22, 2008
4:08 AM

Post #4436335

I thought so!! LOL

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Article: Tropical Hibiscus - Fragile, Fleeting, and Fabulous Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
WOW MitchF 2 Jan 21, 2008 9:07 PM
Great article doccat5 4 Jan 22, 2008 12:41 AM
Enjoyed the article Braveheartsmom 3 Jan 21, 2008 9:09 PM
Bonnie's Bargain Basement BonniesBasement 2 Jan 25, 2010 5:37 PM
great article, Shari! DonnieBrook 6 Jan 26, 2008 8:12 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America