Photo by Melody

Article: Tropical Hibiscus - Fragile, Fleeting, and Fabulous: Bonnie's Bargain Basement

Communities > Forums > Article: Tropical Hibiscus - Fragile, Fleeting, and Fabulous
bookmark
Forum: Article: Tropical Hibiscus - Fragile, Fleeting, and FabulousReplies: 2, Views: 69
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
BonniesBasement
Yucaipa, CA

January 23, 2008
3:51 PM

Post #4442673

Thank you so much for your information on Hibiscus. I am inspired that the information you provided will help me with the problems I have been having with my Hibiscus!

Stay Safe & Be Well,
Bonnie Spitzer
www.BonniesBargainBasement.com
Islandshari
Kwajalein
Marshall Islands
(Zone 11)

January 23, 2008
7:06 PM

Post #4443481

Bonnie, happy to help! If you have any specific questions, just drop me a d-mail and maybe I can help fiqure it out.

Yokwe,
Shari
BonnieGardens
Clermont, FL
(Zone 9a)

January 25, 2010
5:37 PM

Post #7495355

One of the first plants I planted years ago here in central Florida was hibiscus. Since then I have devoted a bed to just them as they are such easy growers and so beautiful. Your article was explicit and right on target. Hopefully many others will enjoy growing hibiscus due to you encouragment.

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Article: Tropical Hibiscus - Fragile, Fleeting, and Fabulous Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
WOW MitchF 2 Jan 21, 2008 9:07 PM
Great article doccat5 4 Jan 22, 2008 12:41 AM
Enjoyed the article Braveheartsmom 3 Jan 21, 2008 9:09 PM
Great job, Shari LarryR 2 Jan 22, 2008 4:08 AM
great article, Shari! DonnieBrook 6 Jan 26, 2008 8:12 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America