Photo by Melody
Guess what time it is? It's time for the DG County Fair! Now in it's sixth year, enter your blue-ribbon photos or mouth-watering recipes for a chance to win a gift subscription! Click here here to get all the details, dates and entry rules.

Article: Introducing Bob, Master Gardener: :) Love it!

Communities > Forums > Article: Introducing Bob, Master Gardener
bookmark
Forum: Article: Introducing Bob, Master GardenerReplies: 3, Views: 41
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
plantladylin
South Daytona, FL
(Zone 9b)

January 24, 2008
3:16 AM

Post #4445668

Palmbob: What great artistic ability and such a sense of humor you have! I loved each cartoon and can totally relate to them!

Been there, done that with the brown thumb and not being able to keep plants alive!

Been there, done that and continue to fight the weeds! Many years ago I swore I would someday have a "weed garden" because I thought some weeds were actually kinda pretty! Well, I never had to put forth much effort for the weed garden ... just kinda happened on it's own!

Been there, done that with thorny plants too! I had a large cactus collection about 30 years ago and got so tired of being jabbed and stuck with thorns, I finally gave all the darn things away! I swore I would never have another thorny plant ... and then somehow a couple of Bougainvillea, asparagus fern and a pot of aloe vera have found their way to my house!

Thanks for the laughs! I think DG needs a Cartoon Forum ... to give us smiles like this every day!

Lin
jazmom
(Maura) Gainesville, FL
(Zone 8b)

February 1, 2010
10:19 PM

Post #7519772

a DG Cartoon Forum! now there's a great idea! just imagine all the talent out there, just waiting for an outlet!
maura

palmbob

palmbob
Acton, CA
(Zone 8b)

February 2, 2010
3:02 AM

Post #7520753

I proposed it once, but it never got much further than that
jazmom
(Maura) Gainesville, FL
(Zone 8b)

February 2, 2010
1:05 PM

Post #7521713

perhaps a new day has dawned! this planet could certainly use a strong dose of humor right about now...and most of us would do well to take ourselves a bit less seriously! I, for one, would appreciate such a forum...how 'bout it out there, Yardeners?

maura

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Article: Introducing Bob, Master Gardener Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Loved it doccat5 5 Jan 24, 2008 12:35 AM
Too Funny! KathyJo 1 Jan 28, 2008 1:13 PM
Thank you juja 0 Jan 23, 2008 11:48 AM
;*) kimarj 0 Jan 23, 2008 1:01 PM
Fantastic :) Dea 5 Jan 24, 2008 2:58 AM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America