Calling all "judges" for the annual DG County Fair! Vote for your favorites here!

christening gown

Great Bend, PA

I fell in love with the christening gown and would love to obtain the pattern- my next grandchild is due late spring!

Mansfield, TX(Zone 8a)

What kind of pattern are you looking for? I think I have one - somewhere - from Sew Beautiful.

Laurel, DE(Zone 7a)

http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/733797/
If you are referring to the one I made the pattern book is referenced in this link.

Victoria Harbour, ON

I do have a pattern for one that I made several year ago, it had approx 1,000 beads knitted within the pattern..beads are strung onto the wool and following pattern a bead is pushed up and knitted within..am sure it's dragging somewhere...

If it's something you might be interested in, please let me know..

Altamonte Springs, FL

Would love to see the dress please! I am waitin for a few replies. I tried to find that leisure arts book but can not obtain one. Can some one send me the pattern?????

Laurel, DE(Zone 7a)

neenee the links should take you to the dress and the pattern book.

Altamonte Springs, FL

I see the book. I was hoping there was a link to the pattern directly. I am not financially able to get anything at the moment. Yes, even a $4.50 book. Things are tight. If someone has the actual pattern I would be ever so grateful.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.