Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
delen57
Dallas, GA

January 30, 2008
10:19 PM

Post #4475099

I've been looking everywhere for this pattern. It is so adorable and I want to make it for my daughter's girlfriend who just had a baby. Can anyone help?
Thanks.
LavinaMae
Grantsboro, NC
(Zone 8b)

March 16, 2008
4:09 PM

Post #4670556

How big of a hurry are you in for it/ I just moved in Dec, and have not gotten to the box of crochet patterns yet.
Hope yu were spared by the storms yesterday as they were so close to you. I am orginally from Tallapoosa and go home 2 or 3 times a year. In 2005 my 1st trade was from Dallas for seeds to confederates rose .

Lavina
salsnow
Salt Lake City, UT

May 7, 2011
12:26 AM

Post #8545085

I also would like to get a copy of Annie's Attic Baby Rings Layette pattern book.

Please e-mail me a copy if you have it.
sallysnow@msn.com

Thumbnail by salsnow
Click the image for an enlarged view.

LavinaMae
Grantsboro, NC
(Zone 8b)

May 8, 2011
7:26 AM

Post #8547451

I have been so bad. Somewhere I know I have it but have not even gotten one thing out of the room I put all the craft things in. Someone here had put a link to a site that has it but I don't remember where its listed other than on one of my messages to or from me.
I hope to get in that room this year as I just bought a new building 24 x 12 for crafts but son has put more of his stuff in it so I can't seem to get to crafts very much.
Keep asking and one day I will find it and I still have a room in our old house that is full of crafts. DH want let me bring all the stuff down and we have had some heated arguments about it,but someday I will find it.
Hugs
Lavina

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Needle Arts Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Crochet! celia 23 Nov 21, 2012 4:52 AM
Society Silk Embroidery repair. Jeansgarden 5 Sep 22, 2009 7:28 PM
Hand embroidery MaryinLa 24 May 5, 2009 3:59 PM
Baby rings from 1992 crochet pattern LavinaMae 64 Jul 21, 2014 12:58 PM
Santa Claus mits ViolaAnn 19 May 5, 2011 12:44 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America