Calling all "judges" for the annual DG County Fair! Vote for your favorites here!

Baby rings blanket, sweater, and hat from 1992 Annie's Attic

Dallas, GA

I've been looking everywhere for this pattern. It is so adorable and I want to make it for my daughter's girlfriend who just had a baby. Can anyone help?
Thanks.

Grantsboro, NC(Zone 8b)

How big of a hurry are you in for it/ I just moved in Dec, and have not gotten to the box of crochet patterns yet.
Hope yu were spared by the storms yesterday as they were so close to you. I am orginally from Tallapoosa and go home 2 or 3 times a year. In 2005 my 1st trade was from Dallas for seeds to confederates rose .

Lavina

Salt Lake City, UT

I also would like to get a copy of Annie's Attic Baby Rings Layette pattern book.

Please e-mail me a copy if you have it.
sallysnow@msn.com

Thumbnail by salsnow
Grantsboro, NC(Zone 8b)

I have been so bad. Somewhere I know I have it but have not even gotten one thing out of the room I put all the craft things in. Someone here had put a link to a site that has it but I don't remember where its listed other than on one of my messages to or from me.
I hope to get in that room this year as I just bought a new building 24 x 12 for crafts but son has put more of his stuff in it so I can't seem to get to crafts very much.
Keep asking and one day I will find it and I still have a room in our old house that is full of crafts. DH want let me bring all the stuff down and we have had some heated arguments about it,but someday I will find it.
Hugs
Lavina

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.