Baby rings blanket, sweater, and hat from 1992 Annie's Attic

Dallas, GA

I've been looking everywhere for this pattern. It is so adorable and I want to make it for my daughter's girlfriend who just had a baby. Can anyone help?
Thanks.

Grantsboro, NC(Zone 8b)

How big of a hurry are you in for it/ I just moved in Dec, and have not gotten to the box of crochet patterns yet.
Hope yu were spared by the storms yesterday as they were so close to you. I am orginally from Tallapoosa and go home 2 or 3 times a year. In 2005 my 1st trade was from Dallas for seeds to confederates rose .

Lavina

Salt Lake City, UT

I also would like to get a copy of Annie's Attic Baby Rings Layette pattern book.

Please e-mail me a copy if you have it.
sallysnow@msn.com

Thumbnail by salsnow
Grantsboro, NC(Zone 8b)

I have been so bad. Somewhere I know I have it but have not even gotten one thing out of the room I put all the craft things in. Someone here had put a link to a site that has it but I don't remember where its listed other than on one of my messages to or from me.
I hope to get in that room this year as I just bought a new building 24 x 12 for crafts but son has put more of his stuff in it so I can't seem to get to crafts very much.
Keep asking and one day I will find it and I still have a room in our old house that is full of crafts. DH want let me bring all the stuff down and we have had some heated arguments about it,but someday I will find it.
Hugs
Lavina

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.