Photo by Melody
It's time now to VOTE in our 14th annual photo contest! Voting ends November 7, so be sure to cast your votes for your favorites in each category here. Good luck to all contestants!

Needle Arts: Baby rings blanket, sweater, and hat from 1992 Annie's Attic

Communities > Forums > Needle Arts
bookmark
Forum: Needle ArtsReplies: 3, Views: 74
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
delen57
Dallas, GA

January 30, 2008
10:19 PM

Post #4475099

I've been looking everywhere for this pattern. It is so adorable and I want to make it for my daughter's girlfriend who just had a baby. Can anyone help?
Thanks.
LavinaMae
Grantsboro, NC
(Zone 8b)

March 16, 2008
4:09 PM

Post #4670556

How big of a hurry are you in for it/ I just moved in Dec, and have not gotten to the box of crochet patterns yet.
Hope yu were spared by the storms yesterday as they were so close to you. I am orginally from Tallapoosa and go home 2 or 3 times a year. In 2005 my 1st trade was from Dallas for seeds to confederates rose .

Lavina
salsnow
Salt Lake City, UT

May 7, 2011
12:26 AM

Post #8545085

I also would like to get a copy of Annie's Attic Baby Rings Layette pattern book.

Please e-mail me a copy if you have it.
sallysnow@msn.com

Thumbnail by salsnow
Click the image for an enlarged view.

LavinaMae
Grantsboro, NC
(Zone 8b)

May 8, 2011
7:26 AM

Post #8547451

I have been so bad. Somewhere I know I have it but have not even gotten one thing out of the room I put all the craft things in. Someone here had put a link to a site that has it but I don't remember where its listed other than on one of my messages to or from me.
I hope to get in that room this year as I just bought a new building 24 x 12 for crafts but son has put more of his stuff in it so I can't seem to get to crafts very much.
Keep asking and one day I will find it and I still have a room in our old house that is full of crafts. DH want let me bring all the stuff down and we have had some heated arguments about it,but someday I will find it.
Hugs
Lavina

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Needle Arts Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Crochet! celia 23 Nov 21, 2012 4:52 AM
Society Silk Embroidery repair. Jeansgarden 5 Sep 22, 2009 7:28 PM
Hand embroidery MaryinLa 24 May 5, 2009 3:59 PM
Baby rings from 1992 crochet pattern LavinaMae 64 Jul 21, 2014 12:58 PM
Santa Claus mits ViolaAnn 19 May 5, 2011 12:44 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America