Photo by Melody
Guess what time it is? It's time for the DG County Fair! Now in it's sixth year, enter your blue-ribbon photos or mouth-watering recipes for a chance to win a gift subscription! Click here here to get all the details, dates and entry rules.

Article: Euphorbias for landscaping - the cold-hardy columnar, tree species: A new love, euphorbias!!

Communities > Forums > Article: Euphorbias for landscaping - the cold-hardy columnar, tree species
bookmark
Forum: Article: Euphorbias for landscaping - the cold-hardy columnar, tree speciesReplies: 0, Views: 21
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent

Kell

Kell
Northern California, CA
(Zone 9b)

February 4, 2008
3:03 AM

Post #4492541

You managed to show pics of every Euphorbia I now have and also the one I adore, Euphorbia ingens at Lotusland. Great article!! I have left a few outside in the wet, cold winter so I will see how they do in Northern Ca too though mine are in pots. As usual, you are full of information and great pictures. Thanks!

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Article: Euphorbias for landscaping - the cold-hardy columnar, tree species Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Bad introduction Zigur 13 Feb 5, 2008 9:46 PM
such interesting plants Dutchlady1 0 Feb 3, 2008 11:16 AM
thanks smkennedy 1 Feb 3, 2008 7:24 PM
Very Informative and Interesting bjf826 0 Feb 3, 2008 5:45 PM
Great Article judycooksey 1 Feb 3, 2008 9:53 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America