Photo by Melody
PlantFiles is getting a new look! Just in time for spring, we're rolling out a new look for the best online plants database. It will also work with your smart phones and mobile devices, so now you can take it with you on garden center visits or botanical garden tours. Questions or comments? Please post them here.

Article: Euphorbias for landscaping - the cold-hardy columnar, tree species: Very helpful article, thanks!

Communities > Forums > Article: Euphorbias for landscaping - the cold-hardy columnar, tree species
bookmark
Forum: Article: Euphorbias for landscaping - the cold-hardy columnar, tree speciesReplies: 0, Views: 14
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
oldmudhouse
Las Cruces, NM
(Zone 8a)

February 4, 2008
5:57 PM

Post #4494690

I appreciate your sharing of knowledge and experience with these cool plants. I have found the same thing about hardiness info...very hard to track down on the internet at all, and even when I do find it, there are lots of inconsistencies! Many internet articles seem to skip entirely over the most important piece of info I'm looking for...could it possibly survive outdoors where I live? Sharing first-hand experience like you (always) do is one of the great benefits of being a member here.

I sure wish I lived where I could grow these plants to the impressive size shown in the photos. It's great to see what can be achieved in a landscape setting with good care. That's the main problem I have with your article... it makes me kick myself about not living in a place with warmer winters...! :-)
Sheri

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Article: Euphorbias for landscaping - the cold-hardy columnar, tree species Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Bad introduction Zigur 13 Feb 5, 2008 9:46 PM
such interesting plants Dutchlady1 0 Feb 3, 2008 11:16 AM
thanks smkennedy 1 Feb 3, 2008 7:24 PM
Very Informative and Interesting bjf826 0 Feb 3, 2008 5:45 PM
Great Article judycooksey 1 Feb 3, 2008 9:53 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2015 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America