Photo by Melody
It's time now to VOTE in our 14th annual photo contest! Voting ends November 7, so be sure to cast your votes for your favorites in each category here. Good luck to all contestants!

Article: Enjoy an Underwater garden, Right in Your Own Livingroom!!: Aquaculture tips

Communities > Forums > Article: Enjoy an Underwater garden, Right in Your Own Livingroom!!
bookmark
Forum: Article: Enjoy an Underwater garden, Right in Your Own Livingroom!!Replies: 0, Views: 21
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
finecas
Corinthos
Greece

February 4, 2008
6:45 PM

Post #4494848

I have been keeping small aquatanks, as small as 1.5 liters. A few simple tricks that help alot. Look around a little and you will gravel which is also slow release fertilizer. Also, you can buy CO2 pills which slowly release into the water. I use Prodac Fondo Vivo and Prodac CO2 Plant. Both products are really cheap, easy to use, and make your plants happy and healthy. Also, a small tank, such as 1.5 liters, easily fits on a workdesk, under a small lamp with plant light. I have never used water circulation systems in the small tanks, and they are always ok. If you want to consider small tanks with fish, you should browse under nanotanks. There is a lot of good information available for plant and fish combinations. However, tanks with plants only require little care. Tanks with fish require daily maintainence.
Enjoy

Thumbnail by finecas
Click the image for an enlarged view.

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Article: Enjoy an Underwater garden, Right in Your Own Livingroom!! Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
This is so neat! doccat5 6 Feb 3, 2008 1:25 AM
Nice article tommyr2006 2 Feb 2, 2008 10:43 PM
Cool idea! datgrl 0 Feb 4, 2008 11:44 AM
from garden to fish tank??? DIRTYGIRL71 3 Jan 5, 2010 3:47 AM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America