Photo by Melody
It's time now to VOTE in our 14th annual photo contest! Voting ends November 7, so be sure to cast your votes for your favorites in each category here. Good luck to all contestants!

Article: Garden Design on Your Computer, Part 1: A Mini-Review of the Available Software: Wonderful!

Communities > Forums > Article: Garden Design on Your Computer, Part 1: A Mini-Review of the Available Software
bookmark
Forum: Article: Garden Design on Your Computer, Part 1: A Mini-Review of the Available SoftwareReplies: 1, Views: 19
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
Braveheartsmom
Hillsborough , NC
(Zone 7a)

February 18, 2008
6:35 AM

Post #4553963

This has come at a great time for me as I have a whole area of the garden which is now a blank slate due to a septic tank installation. Thank you very much for a very good run-down of the available programs.
Jen
grampapa
Wheatfield, NY
(Zone 6a)

February 18, 2008
1:51 PM

Post #4554600

Jen, you're very welcome. There are probably good programs that I have missed. But at least this gives you a starting point. I hope you find something that works for you.

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Article: Garden Design on Your Computer, Part 1: A Mini-Review of the Available Software Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Thank you! rcn48 16 Feb 18, 2008 1:26 AM
Timely Article frausnow 1 Feb 18, 2008 2:29 PM
Really usefull article! daleapowell 2 Feb 24, 2008 8:09 PM
3D Home Architech Design Suite available wooconley 1 Mar 10, 2008 11:19 PM
Great article! Thank you! smwgarden 1 Sep 9, 2008 2:21 AM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America