Photo by Melody

Article: Garden Crafts: How-to Instructions For A Macrame' Hanging Planter: Thank You

Communities > Forums > Article: Garden Crafts: How-to Instructions For A Macrame' Hanging Planter
bookmark
Forum: Article: Garden Crafts: How-to Instructions For A Macrame' Hanging PlanterReplies: 2, Views: 26
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
MOM4OWLS
Tyler, TX

February 26, 2008
5:41 PM

Post #4591132

I have looked several places for a pattern for this particular item. Thanks so much!

melody

melody
Benton, KY
(Zone 7a)

February 26, 2008
8:04 PM

Post #4591718

Stay tuned! There's been enough positive response that I'll be doing several macramé projects over the year.
jasmerr
Merrimac, WI
(Zone 4b)

May 15, 2008
3:11 PM

Post #4954896

Melody - I love macramé and am patiently awaiting it's resurgence! I haven't made anything in a long time, but I think I'll pull out the old patterns and try something this summer. I'm learning how to do bobbin lace (thanks to some new DG friends!), and it really reminds me of macramé and how much I loved it.

MOM4OWLS - I have lots of patterns floating around here somewhere.

Jody

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Article: Garden Crafts: How-to Instructions For A Macrame' Hanging Planter Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
great directions and pics Dutchlady1 15 Mar 12, 2008 11:42 AM
You are a bloomin' genius skeeler 1 Mar 7, 2008 9:56 PM
hanging tables donnalegare 0 Apr 15, 2008 10:52 PM
hanging tables wormfood 2 Jul 3, 2008 5:26 PM
Oh, Hi Melody wormfood 0 Jul 3, 2008 5:34 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America