Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
lindanat
Asbury Park, NJ

March 3, 2008
1:02 PM

Post #4616015

Several years ago, my husband and I almost realized our dream of moving to VT. However, his salary cut, plus the housing costs in the area we were looking at kept us in NJ.

Even though it broke our hearts to stay here, when we get these days when there is a hint of warmth in the air and I'm poring over the garden catalogs, knowing it's just around the corner, I think of living in VT and that we'd be a month or so away, if not more.

So, your article happened to catch my eye this morning. I'm sure it's beautiful where you live and the trade-off of the long winter is well worth it, but it probably takes a special breed of person to wait it out patiently -and I'm not sure I would have fared as well as you.

Hope you are enjoying your garden planning and wishing your spring thaw comes soon.
Linda N.

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Article: Cabin Fever Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Sending Warm Wishes Your Way! plantladylin 14 Mar 5, 2013 5:58 AM
I feel your pain! Sofonisba 1 Feb 28, 2008 10:18 PM
almost here flowAjen 0 Mar 3, 2008 4:03 PM
My Wounderful wife rentman 3 Jan 10, 2011 7:57 AM
snow LouC 5 Jan 11, 2011 9:32 AM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America