Photo by Melody

Article: The tête-à-tête daffodil - enjoy it twice, once in a pot and forever in your garden!: Good Article

Communities > Forums > Article: The tête-à-tête daffodil - enjoy it twice, once in a pot and forever in your garden!
bookmark
Forum: Article: The tête-à-tête daffodil - enjoy it twice, once in a pot and forever in your garden!Replies: 1, Views: 3
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
Annepaola
Manahawkin, NJ
(Zone 7a)

March 3, 2008
2:58 PM

Post #4616440

Daffodils are among my most favorites, and I have often in the past done the same as you recommend in your article. However, now, my lust for them has been assuaged by planting Rijnveld's Early Sensation daffs that will bloom in our zone 7 garden any time from Christmas to St.Patrick's day, but mostly in February. Lovely daff.

carrielamont

carrielamont
Euless, TX
(Zone 8a)

March 3, 2008
3:19 PM

Post #4616521

Christmas to March??? I'll have to check this out... where did you get them? Thanks, friend. xx, Carrie

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Article: The tête-à-tête daffodil - enjoy it twice, once in a pot and forever in your garden! Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Well done doccat5 10 Feb 19, 2008 9:41 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America