Photo by Melody
Are you ready? It's time for our 14th annual photo contest! Enter your best pictures of the year, for a chance to win a calendar and annual subscription here. Hurry! Deadline for entries is October 21.

Garden Design: Straw

Communities > Forums > Garden Design
bookmark
Forum: Garden DesignReplies: 0, Views: 43
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
ginnygail
Marquette, MI

March 4, 2008
1:44 PM

Post #4620748

Little_Squirt,

Did I see straw in your garden beds? Is this what you use for mulch? I mulch my dahlias with straw and am thinking of doing the rest of my beds the same way. Any problems with it?

Thanks,
Ginnygail

This thread hasn't received any replies yet. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. Take a tour of our site and learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!

Other Garden Design Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Landscaping software? Joan 24 Feb 17, 2008 5:07 PM
Rubber Border Mulch from Gardener's Supply Company drop 41 May 4, 2010 8:37 AM
Garden Paths RWhiz 136 Jan 20, 2009 9:50 PM
Need suggestions for covering big white fence crystalnurse 76 Jun 23, 2008 12:50 PM
OK, here's my Spring project!! Wifeygirl 109 Apr 19, 2010 1:56 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America