Photo by Melody
We rolled out several small fixes on January 29. If you encounter any problems, please report them in the designated thread in the DG Site Updates forum.

Article: Whatís in a Name? The Importance of Knowing and Using Latin Names for Plants: Gratias Ago Tibi

Communities > Forums > Article: Whatís in a Name? The Importance of Knowing and Using Latin Names for Plants
bookmark
Forum: Article: Whatís in a Name? The Importance of Knowing and Using Latin Names for PlantsReplies: 2, Views: 21
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
Dea
Frederick, MD
(Zone 6a)

March 4, 2008
2:49 PM

Post #4621033

:)
critterologist
Frederick, MD
(Zone 6b)

March 4, 2008
7:20 PM

Post #4622079

Dea, you're cute! I confess, I don't know Latin to write/speak it... although I can figure out the "gratias," I'll have to get DH to translate the rest...

Be sure to catch tomorrow's article by Elizabeth (shearson) on the History & Origin of Botanical Plant Names!
Dea
Frederick, MD
(Zone 6a)

March 4, 2008
7:36 PM

Post #4622140

will do !

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Article: Whatís in a Name? The Importance of Knowing and Using Latin Names for Plants Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
thanks! Dutchlady1 5 Mar 4, 2008 11:32 PM
OH CRITTER!!! distantkin 1 Mar 4, 2008 7:14 PM
Great Article! plantladylin 6 Mar 5, 2008 3:46 AM
Loved it and I'm trying Indygardengal 1 Mar 4, 2008 7:22 PM
Speaks Latin that Satin Doll Pamgarden 3 Mar 9, 2008 5:39 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2015 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America