Photo by Melody
It's time now to VOTE in our 14th annual photo contest! Voting ends November 7, so be sure to cast your votes for your favorites in each category here. Good luck to all contestants!

Article: Cheddar Pinks: sometimes pink, never cheesy!: Thanks

Communities > Forums > Article: Cheddar Pinks: sometimes pink, never cheesy!
bookmark
Forum: Article: Cheddar Pinks: sometimes pink, never cheesy!Replies: 1, Views: 11
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
RoseyQ
Crystal Lake, IL
(Zone 5a)

March 5, 2008
9:12 PM

Post #4626624

Really love the photo of the red/pink flower. Is that the one named 'Firewitch"? Appreciate your interesting article featuring one of my many favorite fragrant flowers. I have grown several kinds from seed and they did very well though took two years to flower. Do you know of a place that specializes in pinks and offers them for sale by mail?

darius

darius
So.App.Mtns.
United States
(Zone 5b)

March 5, 2008
9:24 PM

Post #4626656

Rosey, glad you enjoyed the article. That red/pink one is 'Eastern Star' (and it's in our PlantFiles on the first page of 'cheddar pinks'). I didn't come across a site that specializes in them but I also wasn't looking for one.

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Article: Cheddar Pinks: sometimes pink, never cheesy! Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Thank you! doccat5 7 Jul 12, 2010 6:24 AM
'Bath's" Pink and my grandson Kathleen 6 Mar 5, 2008 9:41 PM
I just love the smell of pinks... girlgroupgirl 3 Mar 12, 2008 1:07 AM
A question Caedi25 1 Jul 10, 2010 2:04 PM
First Love Dianthus LeslieT 1 Jul 12, 2010 7:09 AM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America