Photo by Melody
It's time now to VOTE in our 14th annual photo contest! Voting ends November 7, so be sure to cast your votes for your favorites in each category here. Good luck to all contestants!

Article: Garden Crafts: How-to Instructions For A Macrame' Hanging Planter: You are a bloomin' genius

Communities > Forums > Article: Garden Crafts: How-to Instructions For A Macrame' Hanging Planter
bookmark
Forum: Article: Garden Crafts: How-to Instructions For A Macrame' Hanging PlanterReplies: 1, Views: 30
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
skeeler
Medina, OH

March 7, 2008
9:25 PM

Post #4635003

Melody Rose-We are in the midst of yet another snow storm here in Ohio. Your instructions for a hanging planter have kept me from going "off the deep end". My project seems to be working up nicely and I can't thank you enough for filling yet another snowy day. Susan

melody

melody
Benton, KY
(Zone 7a)

March 7, 2008
9:56 PM

Post #4635100

Our snow just started an hour or so ago, but we're even looking at several inches by morning. I'm planting tomatoes, peppers and eggplants today.

Glad you're enjoying the project. I'm going to do more macrame' articles through the year. There are several other craft/garden projects I've already written about. If you get the urge to try something different, there's a link under the article to my stuff.

If you get hung up and don't know what to do next, just send me a d-mail. I'm happy to help.

I've also got a few different projects in the publishing schedule for the next couple of months.

stay tuned!

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Article: Garden Crafts: How-to Instructions For A Macrame' Hanging Planter Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
great directions and pics Dutchlady1 15 Mar 12, 2008 11:42 AM
Thank You MOM4OWLS 2 May 15, 2008 3:11 PM
hanging tables donnalegare 0 Apr 15, 2008 10:52 PM
hanging tables wormfood 2 Jul 3, 2008 5:26 PM
Oh, Hi Melody wormfood 0 Jul 3, 2008 5:34 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America