Photo by Melody
It's time now to VOTE in our 14th annual photo contest! Voting ends November 7, so be sure to cast your votes for your favorites in each category here. Good luck to all contestants!

Article: Hops are not just for beer. They make great ornamentals in the Home Garden!: Enjoyed your article...

Communities > Forums > Article: Hops are not just for beer. They make great ornamentals in the Home Garden!
bookmark
Forum: Article: Hops are not just for beer. They make great ornamentals in the Home Garden!Replies: 0, Views: 17
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent

Bettypauze

Bettypauze
Victoria Harbour, ON

March 12, 2008
2:56 PM

Post #4654299

I so enjoyed your article Darius..I've planted hops against the fencing and was surprised to see just just how much it grew last year..I also plant 4 plants on an arbor..I surely must have the male because there were not many rhyzomes.how could I tell...sure did love your arbor...

Thumbnail by Bettypauze
Click the image for an enlarged view.

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Article: Hops are not just for beer. They make great ornamentals in the Home Garden! Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
interesting Dutchlady1 4 Mar 13, 2008 1:45 AM
Hops phicks 7 Jul 12, 2008 1:54 PM
Great article! Diandra 1 Mar 18, 2008 4:35 PM
A Yahoo Group for Growing Hops! Melissande 1 Jul 16, 2008 3:29 AM
Sunbeam Golden hops David_Paul 3 Mar 17, 2010 2:02 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America