Photo by Melody
Are you ready? It's time for our 14th annual photo contest! Enter your best pictures of the year, for a chance to win a calendar and annual subscription here. Hurry! Deadline for entries is October 21.

Article: A Tale of Two Pretties: Not paranoid if they are out to get you

Communities > Forums > Article: A Tale of Two Pretties
bookmark
Forum: Article: A Tale of Two PrettiesReplies: 1, Views: 10
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
rince1wind
Evanston, IL
(Zone 5a)

March 17, 2008
1:31 PM

Post #4674003

Yes, they ARE out to get me. I'm so glad Dorothy survived, and we got to hear the tale!
knottthemama
Duncan, OK

March 17, 2008
4:42 PM

Post #4674723

Mr. Coleus got mad at me for moving him in favor of Ms. Pothos. That was way over 40 years ago. Ms. Pothos got mad at me because I had to move. But Ms. Pothos forgave me about 20 years ago and festoons half of the south walls of my entire house with her lovely self now. I've begged and pleaded with Mr. Coleus, to no avail. He loved me at first, went so far as to plaster himself all over a north window and bloomed profusely all winter. But when I moved him, he said no more of that crazy woman! I'm going to bring back still another or two of his incarnations this spring. I'll sing to him, rock him and give him the best window I own (the one I call the hospital) and I'll even pray over him. Maybe he'll forgive me this time.

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Article: A Tale of Two Pretties Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Too Funny! darius 16 Mar 18, 2008 12:09 AM
LOVE IT!!!! MistyPetals 2 Mar 20, 2008 7:38 PM
Delightful article! oldkate 0 Mar 12, 2008 1:01 PM
Enjoyed the article! 1mary2 1 Mar 17, 2008 7:10 PM
Loved the story VictoriaRoseD 0 Mar 18, 2008 3:45 AM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America