Photo by Melody
PlantFiles is getting a new look! Just in time for spring, we're rolling out a new look for the best online plants database. It will also work with your smart phones and mobile devices, so now you can take it with you on garden center visits or botanical garden tours. Questions or comments? Please post them here.

Article: Roll out the barrel, the rain barrel that is!: rainbarrel availability

Communities > Forums > Article: Roll out the barrel, the rain barrel that is!
bookmark
Forum: Article: Roll out the barrel, the rain barrel that is!Replies: 0, Views: 66
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
nettesbulldog
Natick, MA

March 21, 2008
1:22 AM

Post #4688736

Check with your town or city, I purchased a blue rainbarrel that was all ready to use, from our town for just $55! It has been great, fills very fast, doesn't give off any odor and I drained it at the end of the season, turned it upside down behind a shed for winter storage. I think I will paint it terra cotta this year. I hope to purchase some additional ones. It makes me feel great each time that I use it.

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Article: Roll out the barrel, the rain barrel that is! Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Great read, one question though astcgirl 6 Apr 7, 2008 9:13 PM
Good and timely article Dutchlady1 1 Mar 20, 2008 7:16 PM
great flowrgirl1 0 Mar 20, 2008 4:18 PM
Question re: winter gabagoo 7 Aug 27, 2009 12:55 AM
For the unhandyman edgeoftheworld 1 Mar 21, 2008 8:23 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2015 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America