Photo by Melody
It's time now to VOTE in our 14th annual photo contest! Voting ends November 7, so be sure to cast your votes for your favorites in each category here. Good luck to all contestants!

Article: Aunt Bett, Poke Sallit, and the Asphidity Bag: And I thought I knew all about you!!!

Communities > Forums > Article: Aunt Bett, Poke Sallit, and the Asphidity Bag
bookmark
Forum: Article: Aunt Bett, Poke Sallit, and the Asphidity BagReplies: 1, Views: 20
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
Murmur
Whidbey Island, WA
(Zone 7a)

March 26, 2008
3:31 AM

Post #4710354

Sharon, you are truly a delightful writer - I thoroughly enjoyed your Aunt Bett stories and look forward to more someday! My father was away in World War II when I was born, too, but came home when I was about 14 months old - I had no idea who he was, of course, and he sure didn't know what to do with a little tiny girl!!
Sharran
Calvert City, KY
(Zone 7a)

March 26, 2008
3:35 AM

Post #4710380

Thank you, Murmur. I think the Aunt Bett stories have brought back memories to all of us. I am glad you had an opportunity to read them, and there are more on the schedule.

I know you have a rough day ahead of you tomorrow, be safe, and be blessed, and I will be thinking of you.

sharon

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Article: Aunt Bett, Poke Sallit, and the Asphidity Bag Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
So evocative of a lost time Zuzu 44 Apr 6, 2011 3:14 PM
Thank you! imapigeon 10 Apr 13, 2008 1:40 AM
Enchanting herbalbetty 2 Mar 8, 2008 12:41 AM
Shar, you are brilliant! flowerhead410 3 Apr 4, 2011 5:24 PM
Asphidity Dollykat 3 Apr 4, 2011 5:23 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America